wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

Deca And D-bol?! ,first Cycle

i need your opinion about which cycle to go for
    1-diababol and deca ?
    2-dianabol and testosterone

i know that its best to take them 3, but its my first cycle and i dont want to mix it up to much.
    im talking about a 10 week cycle, 4-5 weeks dianabol 20 M"G every day.
    for pct i use HGC,AND NOLVA(ALSO DURING CYCLE)

by the way dont suggest other cycles just tell if to go with choice number 1 or 2.
    another quastion is on which cycle i would keep more gains testosterone or deca?

THANKS !
    Last edited by wrx; 10-09-2005 at 01:35 AM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    i need your opinion about which cycle to go for
    1-diababol and deca ?

i know that its best to take them 3, but its my first cycle and i dont want to mix it up to much.
    im talking about a 10 week cycle, 4-5 weeks dianabol 20 M"G every day.
    for pct i use HGC,AND NOLVA(ALSO DURING CYCLE)

by the way dont suggest other cycles just tell if to go with choice number 1 or 2.
    another quastion is on which cycle i would keep more gains testosterone or deca?

THANKS !
    IMO, I dont like orals until 3+ cycles. That being said, it would be a modified choice 2.For my first cycle I ran Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks(nolva 10mg/ED) and proper PCT and I was fine.
    Secondly running deca with/dbol is no good, you should run some test in thhat particular cycle.(well unless you like to totally shut down your system & have limp di**). Plus it's not advisable as a first cycle, IMO.

RoidGut is offline Member
    number 2

wrx
    i would be glad if you tell me about on which cycle i would keep more gains.

i would be glad if you tell me about on which cycle i would keep more gains.
    def number 2....even though the profile says deca results are easier to maintain than test, that is not the case when taking deca solo. Deca will shut you down very hard so without any test in there, you are a sinking ship

I couldn't tell you b/c I dont like either cycle. I dont like number 1 b/c it doesnt have test in it, no test no cycle, and if it did have test in it, I dont like it as a first cycle. I dont like number 2 b/c it has an oral in it. As I stated previously, I dont like orals until you have @ least 3+ cycles underneath your belt. By me telling you which one "I'd like" would go against what I believe.

but diet is key to keeping gians from any cycle...test based or not. If that is in check, you should have no problem keeping most of the gains

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    but diet is key to keeping gians from any cycle...test based or not. If that is in check, you should have no problem keeping most of the gains
    Yes I totally agree, as well as training. A combo of good diet AND good training will determine the gains you obtain AND keep.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I couldn't tell you b/c I dont like either cycle. I dont like number 1 b/c it doesnt have test in it, no test no cycle, and if it did have test in it, I dont like it as a first cycle. I dont like number 2 b/c it has an oral in it. As I stated previously, I dont like orals until you have @ least 3+ cycles underneath your belt. By me telling you which one "I'd like" would go against what I believe.
    Just out of curiosity, why are you against dbol in the first cycle. I know it is wiser and better to go with one compound at a time to see how you react to them, but most ppl do dbol in their cycle for a kickstart. Also, his dose is very mild comparing to the standard 30 to 40 mg normally taken.

Not criticising....just asking

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    if you are going to take dbol with this cycle, start with 20mg for the first week and increase 5mg every week. Discontinue use after week 4. Make sure to get some liver cleanser as well for the dbol!

Just out of curiosity, why are you against dbol in the first cycle. I know it is wiser and better to go with one compound at a time to see how you react to them, but most ppl do dbol in their cycle for a kickstart. Also, his dose is very mild comparing to the standard 30 to 40 mg normally taken.

Not criticising....just asking
    B/c of that reason. Yes it's true people use it to kickstart their cycle(I personally did it on my 3rd cycle), but usually not always people tend to do it after they had some experience and see how they react to gear. There was a guy on here that had 2 cycle done, he took dbol and test and his blood pressure was sky high, he had to discontinue dbol. And he was dosing @ 30mg/ED for 4 weeks. Each person reacts differently to different gear, that is true. I'm basically saying you want to introduce something into the body slowly, not shock it. Yeah I dont think you would want to do tren as your first cycle, lol. (Im not trying to compare tren to dbol, just trying to show my point). If you look @ the Mudman's layout of "novice cycles" you will not find any orals in there. And I'm sure you know that he is extremely knowledgeable in cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    B/c of that reason. Yes it's true people use it to kickstart their cycle(I personally did it on my 3rd cycle), but usually not always people tend to do it after they had some experience and see how they react to gear. There was a guy on here that had 2 cycle done, he took dbol and test and his blood pressure was sky high, he had to discontinue dbol. And he was dosing @ 30mg/ED for 4 weeks. Each person reacts differently to different gear, that is true. I'm basically saying you want to introduce something into the body slowly, not shock it. Yeah I dont think you would want to do tren as your first cycle, lol. (Im not trying to compare tren to dbol, just trying to show my point). If you look @ the Mudman's layout of "novice cycles" you will not find any orals in there. And I'm sure you know that he is extremely knowledgeable in cycling.
    I see and respect your point of view. I am not on the side that more is better anyways, even though my cycle usually end up that way . But I am with you on the orals...if I had a choice, I would stick with injectibles only. But I love anadrol just way too much.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    gotta have test

deca test dbol ..simple as that all 3

Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    gotta have test

deca test dbol..simple as that all 3
    If it were his 3rd cycle, I would agree with you...for a first cycle that is overkill and just plain unwise. How will he ever know how he reacted to each compound? What will he base his second cycle on? I am totally against putting so much in your body that you make your body adabt only to high dosing. That only makes future cycles more costly, and more dangerous to your body.

I see and respect your point of view. I am not on the side that more is better anyways, even though my cycle usually end up that way . But I am with you on the orals...if I had a choice, I would stick with injectibles only. But I love anadrol just way too much.

Currently using drol now. I am up 17lbs in 11 days. I know its mostly water, but my strength is getting back to where it was before my injury

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    I know its mostly water
    really...for me there was virtually no water gain....that is why i stopped liking dbol and switched over to drol....

I should have said about half of my weight is from water. I agree with you about dbol . I wish I used drol on some of my earlier. When I was on dbol, the scale increased five pounds per week, I like the scales increases 10lbs per week from drol.

wrx
    about my diet and training its a 100 % and i have good genetics(lower body very big quads!)
    ok so i understand most of you think its best to go for test and d-bol. when i read all the profiles i noticed that testosteron has much more side effects than deca ,is it true on the "real world" ?
    and do i need to take every day 20 m"g nolvadex only on the 4 week dianabol or also take it while im on test or deca(deca aromatize)

about my diet and training its a 100 % and i have good genetics(lower body very big quads!)
    ok so i understand most of you think its best to go for test and d-bol. when i read all the profiles i noticed that testosteron has much more side effects than deca ,is it true on the "real world" ?
    and do i need to take every day 20 m"g nolvadex only on the 4 week dianabol or also take it when 10 weeks while im on test or deca(deca aromatize)

Don't worry bro...i did the exact cycle my first time out. I did not even use nolva during the cycle. As for the sides...I experienced none except some minor bloating.

Those sides you read about tend only to show themselves when you use high dosages...like in the range of 750-1000 mg ew. But, everyone reacts differently. Deca can potentially give you way more problems IMO

sportingsteroids is offline New Member
    i vote for deca /dbol cycle !
    i think it is safer one !
    becouse test has more side effects that deca duraboline

wrx
    from what i understand deca alone gives more sides then test. alone..
    dont forget we are males! whats more important then our "equipmet down threre"

Quote Originally Posted by sportingsteroids
    i vote for deca /dbol cycle !
    i think it is safer one !
    becouse test has more side effects that deca duraboline
    You must be kidding right?

wrx
    when I inject testosterone i would probably be more horney,because its androgenic but what about after the cycle?
    i want to hear people that used some kind of test.
    1-whats going on while im on the test.(balls issue)
    2-what will be when I stop..(doing all the pct I need)

ward065 is offline Member
    If it were his 3rd cycle, I would agree with you...for a first cycle that is overkill and just plain unwise. How will he ever know how he reacted to each compound? What will he base his second cycle on? I am totally against putting so much in your body that you make your body adabt only to high dosing. That only makes future cycles more costly, and more dangerous to your body.
    i can't say i agree with this- my first cycle was deca , test and dbol and i had excellent gains, and actually lost bodyfat while gaining 12 pounds. I can't say i regret it, even though many disagreed. Some cautioned against gyno, however i never got it, and i never ran nolva or b6. how i lost fat with the deca though remains a mystery!

wrx
    What Does B6 Help With?

ward065 is offline Member
    What Does B6 Help With?
    prognisterine (SP) or deca -induced gyno. some get it, some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i can't say i agree with this- my first cycle was deca, test and dbol and i had excellent gains, and actually lost bodyfat while gaining 12 pounds. I can't say i regret it, even though many disagreed. Some cautioned against gyno, however i never got it, and i never ran nolva or b6. how i lost fat with the deca though remains a mystery!
    I can appreciate your point of view as far as making great gains with that cycle. The only point I was making is that the smart way to go about using aas is to use one at a time to see how you react to them, especially when first starting out.

For example...lets say he uses all three compounds, and 1) he experiences excellent gains, or 2) he developes a problem of some sort (gyno, etc...)

Now for option 1) he will not know from which compound(s) he received these great gains. So in preparing his next cycle, what should he choose??

For option 2) same story...how will he know which compund(s) caused the problem....

do you see my point?

I made no mention that he will not gain by taking all three...just that it is unwise.

What Does B6 Help With?
    if you can get your hands on some bromo or dosinex, that would be a much better deterant...however, these are not as readily available

chest6 is offline Banned
    just dont do deca /dbol take it from me..

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    just dont do deca/dbol take it from me..
    MR. Spokesman strikes again.LOL
    deca and dbol

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    MR. Spokesman strikes again.LOL
    deca and dbol
    stop with the post whoring...the both of you

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry roid, good call, but easy on those steroids man, your lookin a little bloated.

ok, i'm done. back to business

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    sorry roid, good call, but easy on those steroids man, your lookin a little bloated.

ok, i'm done. back to business

wrx
    ok im taking your advie i'll do d-bol+ test but still didnt get answer for my quastion:

when I inject testosterone i would probably be more horney,because its androgenic but what about after the cycle?

ok im taking your advie i'll do d-bol+ test but still didnt get answer for my quastion:

I can only speak from experience when it comes to ball shrikage. I have never experienced anything of the sort while using or not using test.

As for post cycle, if you do proper pct you should be fine in that respects. You are not doing an overly taxing cycle, and you are not running it for a very long time, when that issue may be a problem.

wrx
    WHEN I DID PRO HORMONES AD-1 4 weeks(HIGH DOSAGE) i had less sperm and libido, and when i did m1t while i was on it it was ok but during the pct at begining i had a little problem. on both pct i used nolvadex

Thread Information