Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

How many hours of a "tingling" nipple warrants a crisis?

Okay ... I know it's pitiful. But, early detection is key ... right?

But seriously - I added .5mg of Letro ... should that be adequate?

Thanks

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    tingling....? no pain - no puffyness - no change in size at all?

could be paranoia on your part but the addition of letro should be fine

Thanks for the paranoia bit (honestly). You're probably right. I'll chill - is .5 enough to supress any possible progression?

An effective dose of Letrozole is .25-.5mg/day but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there's a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    mine always tingle for the first week when i start a cycle. I think its just my body adjusting to the extra test/estrogen?

Good info guys - thanks. :-)

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah truman, it sounds like paranoia to me. You are defininitly a cautious guy........ but that aint bad at all.

alo

truman - u better be taking good before and after pics as ive seen the cycle that u are doing and with your base now the results are going to be sick. VERY much looking forward to seeing how u do

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah his cycle is pretty sick, not sure if this is his first time, but definitely a good one regardless if he is a veteran or a newbie.

alo

ME F-ing tooo dude! The picture of me in my avatar is pretty much my before. I SWEAR! I am hungry right after I pay my damned check for the last meal! This shit is OFF the friggin charts! lol.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    my nipples seem to be tingling too but im hoping its from shaving

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    An effective dose of Letrozole is .25-.5mg/day but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there's a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol

An effective dose of letrozole is as low as 100mcgs/day.

Thats a misconception....the rebound effect actually occurs while you are on it, not when you come off it.

Use of ultrasensitive recombinant cell bioassay to measure estrogen levels in women with breast cancer receiving the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole .

Klein KO, Demers LM, Santner SJ, Baron J, Cutler GB Jr, Santen RJ.

Children's Hospital of Orange County, California 92668, USA.

The development of well tolerated, potent, specific, and nontoxic aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen-dependent breast cancer has been a major goal of recent studies. The third generation inhibitors now under investigation are nearly 10,000-fold more potent than first generation compounds. Currently available RIAs for plasma estradiol lack sufficient sensitivity to measure levels during aromatase inhibition and, thus, to assess drug potency precisely. The availability of an ultrasensitive bioassay for estradiol provided the opportunity to accurately assess the potency of a new third generation triazole aromatase inhibitor, letrozole (CGS 20267). We used this assay to measure estradiol levels in 14 women with metastatic breast cancer given letrozole at doses of 100 micrograms to 5.0 mg/day over a 12-week period. The lack of differences between doses and sampling times allowed pooling of data. Basal estradiol levels of 7.2 +/- 1.9 pmol/L (mean +/- SEM, 1.95 +/- 0.52 pg/mL) fell to 0.26 +/- 0.11 pmol/L (0.07 +/- 0.03 pg/mL) during the first 6 weeks of therapy and to 0.48 +/- 0.18 pmol/L (0.13 +/- 0.05 pg/mL) during the second 6 weeks of therapy. Although plasma estradiol levels measured by RIA were significantly correlated with levels measured by bioassay (r = 0.79; P < 0.01), the degree of suppression assessed by the bioassay (95 +/- 2% after 6 weeks) was greater than that determined by the RIA (81 +/- 4%), presumably due to improved ability to measure very low estradiol levels. We conclude that plasma estradiol is suppressed by letrozole to lower levels than previously observed, with equivalent suppression at all doses studied. A slight, although not statistically significant, rebound in estradiol levels occurs during the second 6 weeks of therapy compared to the first 6 weeks. Maximum inhibition of aromatase is achieved at letrozole doses as low as 100 micrograms.

WOW, While you're on it still! Very interesting... Thanks Anti-hero... :-)

I guess I'll be prepared come the seventh week for increased sensitivity...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.
    I still don't get it.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I still don't get it.
    big r has been quoting studies for his arguements with little real world experience using AAS, and meso is calling him out on it, putting that line in a ton of threads.

and tingly nipples are the first sign of gyno... good to notice, not paranoid at all.

Thanks for the info guys ... the tingling subsided. I think it was just the ramp up time of Letro ... I'm feeling fine now.

goddamit truman... you jinxed me... not a couple hours after this post, i get a tingly/sore nipple, just like that... goddamit goddamit goddamit goddamit.......... damn

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    goddamit truman... you jinxed me... not a couple hours after this post, i get a tingly/sore nipple, just like that... goddamit goddamit goddamit goddamit.......... damn

thats no cool at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Paranoia? Psychosomatic? Auto suggestive? Hmmmmmmm

TRUMAN Did one or both nipples tingle one of mine is and im only in my first week of tren prop. and started at 75prop and 50tren and after the first week i was goin to bump it up to 100prop and 75tren. So did u think the letro helped and how long are u gona take it?? ive been taking b-6 and nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    LOL. Paranoia? Psychosomatic? Auto suggestive? Hmmmmmmm
    if you autosuggested my nipple to puff out to a point im gonna jump of a friggin bridge. I hit it hard with ldex and nolva... its reversing already.

Auto suggestive means... lol btw ... that you kinda created the effect by thinking about it...

The Letro worked for me. I just took a few days to get going.

I think you should check out the 50-60mg ED for a while... it's got GREAT effects so far ... and I haven't been a raging asshole like I thought I might be. Actually, I've been quite tame! Which I'm ULTRA pleased to say (and so are my friends). I mean, I'm normally an @$$hole, but I've been pretty mellow!

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    Letro is the shit!

truman how long are you going to run the letro and what are you gona do to come off the letro so you dont rebound??

Well, thats a good point - but seeing as I'll be switching to Nolva/Prop/Finasteride my last 4 weeks (or maybe more) I should have estrogen in check during the time that the Letro is clearing.... once I finish that last leg of my cycle - I'll be entering PCT, which will have Nolva/Clomid in it... I'd assume those will cover the potential rebound periods, no?

i hope so.. i ordered letro this morning so i hope it will be here thur-fri. I think im gona run it at .5 till my nipples stop bothering me. then i guess a week after that ill try to come off and see if im good and if they act up ill just stay on till pct i guess. and run nolva-comid

are you currently taking b-6 or t3

Nope. I'm feeling okay with just the letro. Honestly, it feels weird taking a different pill or injection all day long. I just start to feel a little bit over the top with it. So, I'm just going to continue with my plan unless something seems to be a problem, then I will deal with it from there. I am taking dostinex tho.

Truman how many days did you take letro before ur nipples stop being sensative?

arimidex and nolva killed it. 40mg nolva and 1mg arim ED. Its all i had at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGE
    Truman how many days did you take letro before ur nipples stop being sensative?

sorry, 3 - 4 days really had the concerns suppressed, and now it's non existent.

thanks hope mine goes away also

if you hit it hard with nolva and a good ai, youll stop it dead.

Bumped the dose ... this is the feeling I like - I know my shits working when my muscle's are dying to flex/contract ... like they're just waiting to do some work.

I might get up to:

100mg ED of Tren (currently it's at 75mg)
    150mg ED of Prop (current dosing)
    55mg ED OT (current dosing)
    15mg ED Var (it's mixed with the OT)
    Masteron 75mg ED (in about 3 days)
    HGH 4iu EOD (current - switched from ED)
    T3 75mcg ED (current)

I'm on day 10 of the Tren ... and 17 of the cycle. I'm up about 10 pounds ... and with Letro in my system, I'm guessing it isn't water.

I'm just wondering if my sides are going to increase from the Tren - so far, my mood is quite mild, and the ONLY side I have is the insomnia ... which I hear isn't dose dependant. I'm looking for Ambien, so when I find it, hopefully that will be recitified... all my friends have been sick - apparently there are 2 colds going around in my area ... and given Testosterones immunosuppressive nature - yeah, I got both of them (probably didn't help my immune system to have insomnia). The hunger is great - it's all day long pretty much.

watch the blood preasure on tren .

:-) I bought a blood pressure monitor... it's AWESOME! It was like ... 35$ on ebay - and it WORKS! It's WAY cool. Want a picture?

sure, thatd be good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information