vic99 is offline Junior Member

tren muscle gains? When to expect them?

I currently on a test e 500, tren a 100, 3iu of HGH, clen and t3. I have gained tons of strength from the first week on tren. When should i expect to see muscle gains. I am in week 4 of the cycle. I am eatting clean 6 times a day. This is my 3rd cycle and have 15 years of lifting experience. Diet is right. Comments?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    the gains will be there just give it a little more time, your vascularity will increase for sure but remember your not looking to bloat up from using those compounds, the only compound in there that will give a water retention will be the test enth. since your only doing 500mg of it you wont notice it a whole lot especially since your cutting up with clen and t3. keep working hard and will will get quality gains within a few more weeks.

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    Strength comes first, size comes after.

Sadly. Also remember, you look at yourself every single day thats like watching a blade of grass grow... if you watch it for a week you wont even be aware its changed.

Heres what I do personally. Stop looking at yourself. Look at other people.... they will become smaller, hopefully. Thats what i notice when i say to old friends, damn man what happened to you? you used to be a lot bigger than me did you lose some weight?.... No i put on 10lbs....

Then you know.

Thread Information