Thread: New Locations?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

New Locations?

Getting ready to start my next cylce. wks 1-16 750mg enan, wks 1-15 600mg deca , and wks 1-6 50mg dbol ed. Monday and Thursday I will have to inject 1.5 cc's of enan and 1cc of deca for a total of 2.5cc'c every monday and thursdsay. I know I can't prick my glutes every time so should I just rotate between shoulders and glutes? Is this the only two areas that could handle this amount for so long? I tried thighs once before with sust and by lunch time i could barely walk. I want to try to keep it to one injection on both days. Thank you in advance for any input on this bro's.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    quads are easiest to hit so you might want to add them as well

Why was the one that i did a while back with sust so painfull i could barely walk? At the time of injection it could not have went any easier but a few hours later it was unbearable.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    Why was the one that i did a while back with sust so painfull i could barely walk? At the time of injection it could not have went any easier but a few hours later it was unbearable.

that's just the way it goes... it gets easier.. massage the injection site after your shot... try quads and delts they both take a shot well...

www.spotinjections.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    with deca and enan you will be fine......... the ba could have been high in the SUS and it bothered you.

thank's bro's I appreciate it

Thread Information