Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member

Dangers of winstrol

How harsh is this stuff on your liver compared to anadrol or D-bol?
    Also I keep hearing how winny makes your hair fall out! Whats the deal?

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i was doing 50mgs a day for 6 weeks and i still got my hair.

i believe the hair thing is only going to happen if you are predisposed to hair loss.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is more anabolic , less androgenic , it is a 1 7alpha alkylated steroid like anadrol , and I think d-bol is a 1 7-alpha-methyl. Anyway Winstrol is not nearly as toxic to the liver as the other two but neither will you have near the gains in strength or size (though there is quite a bit of water with the anadrol and d-bol). Also remember that Winny is a vet drug and not designed for humans. Your better off using the injectable form of winny anyway. As for side effects...they are rare. It is not as cost effective as injectable.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    bump on both posts before mine. hair loss is based on predisposition. here's my four problems with winny....it's water based, which means bacteria will grow very easily.....it's a short acting steroid , which means frequent injections.......it will tighten up those hammies, inviting a pull.....and it has little grains in it, which means that you may need to use a good size needle for these frequent injections. make sure you drink alot of water and use a strong alchohol to clean to top of the rubber stopper

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Alright, i'm just an engineer so I know squat about biology, but I've been wondering about this too.

I was thinking that 50mg of winny would pretty much be equally as toxic as 50 mg of d-bol or 50mg of anadrol or 50 mg of anything else that's 17-alkylated.

my reasoning is that 50mg of winny contains X moles of winny and when your liver processes it you get Y moles of liver toxic side products. And X moles of 17-AA molecules gives Y moles of toxic shit every time. it doesn't matter if it's X moles of winny, d-bol, anadrol or whatever. This is assuming all these chemicals have pretty similar molecular weights.

I'm just speculating here though- so there is a pretty good chance I'm just talking out of my ass, but that's my take on it.

don't forget, when you swallow something, it gets processed through the stomach and in the blood. if you inject, it only goes through the blood.

Blindfaith is offline New Member
    yeah i took 50mg winny tabs everyday for 7 weeks and now i fucking have to get some rogain! other then that i gave me some pretty bad nose bleeds!

TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa
    Lush I feel as though you might want to explain a little more about the mole, I mean I know what you are talking about but I bet most of the people on this board haven't seen chemisty in a long time (THAT IS MOST NOT ALL) I mean to some the mole is nothing more than that critter in the ground and then to others it is triggereing avagodros number (sp) (just a suggestion) I have been drinking a little tonight sory if this sounds mean goodnight all and I beg you all to read about the O-Ring you will laugh forever I promise.

Dane...what's bump? and the original post did not ask how effective winny was it inquired about tabs and toxicity. Good info on the bacteria, the fact that it is water base and the possibility of pulls. You're right also that it will crystlize in the pin. Inject it quickly and that's not usually an issue though. See with this forum you just get more info than you ask for.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep Grates Me too! LOL

The Iron Game Guest
    a few misconceptions here. if winstrol is injected is still goes through the liver, 50mgs of an aa17 is not the same as 50mgs of another.

For example anavar is an aa17 and has and is used to repair damaged liver tissue.

ill continue when i get more time, gotta run

El Rey is offline New Member

toxicity

Amen to the others who state that toxicity is not the same for all 17a steroids . Toxicity is very specific to the EXACT structure of the molecule in question. Thus, as others have stated, some 17a materials actually improve liver function- i.e. Anavar . Toxicology isa all about teh chronic exposure to a material (I do this crap for a living)- we're finding more and more that moderateexposures, except for the very few really nasty materials (Anadrol , etc...) are less stressful,on an organism than previously thpought. But remember, this is all a very young science. We may all die in 20 years from exposure to non-dairy coffee creamer.

where in my post did i say anything about effectiveness? i brought four problems that i had with the steroid . he asked what the deal was.
    as for bump, are you asking me what that means? i was saying that the two posts above me were good and deserved to be bumped back up to the top.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    Dane...what's bump?
    Bump, or bumping a thread is what we do when we want to put the thread back to the top of the page so everyone can read it or re-read it. Even if you have no further comment but think the info. is relevant to a current topic of discussion, hitting "Post Reply" and typing "Bump" will put it back to the top...therefore I guess I'm bumping this thread

Pete

Cool, now I know what bump means. Now answer this. are all 17alph alkylated steroids as toxic? If so then Winstrol is as toxic as Anadrol if you were to take the same amount...right? Also how can an intramuscular injected chemical effect the liver if it never passes through. Isn't the first pass through when most of the damage is done?

Hey, Mike...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: toxicity

Originally posted by El Rey
    [...] We may all die in 20 years from exposure to non-dairy coffee creamer.
    Oh jeez, and to think I take my with Nutrasweet... Better knock that down to 10 years.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    Cool, now I know what bump means. Now answer this. are all 17alph alkylated steroids as toxic? If so then Winstrol is as toxic as Anadrol if you were to take the same amount...right? Also how can an intramuscular injected chemical effect the liver if it never passes through. Isn't the first pass through when most of the damage is done?

Hey, Mike...

No as I said, not all aa17's are the same, for example halo is more toxic than winstrol. anavar is used to repair damaged liver tissue

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    All AS is toxic but it also depends on your body composistion to and how AS will effect you as a person everyone reacts differently

Thread Information