bigbody is offline New Member

Talking how would you run these winny/prop/eq

Ok im running my 3rd cycle, my first two were crap, dident research. I ran Test E and Test Sus for 8 weeks on my first cycle, got big 173-198ibs, then ran a tren /winy cycle for 7 weeks winny for the last 4, went from 195-209ibs. since then i have been busting my ass trying to get cut. I am now at 194ibs 5 10". i am more cut though you can see my top four abs, befor you could barley see the top two. I have winny prop and eq, I want to get riped and as vascular as hell what is the best way to take these.

One more thing if i threw some t3 in there would that help much.

Inj. Winny 10ml 125mcgs/ml
    Test Prop 30ml 100mcgs/ml
    EQ 12ml 400mcgs/ml

My diet is in check and i do cardio 5-6 times a week,

Anything helps Thnx
    Last edited by bigbody; 10-09-2005 at 04:43 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think you mean mgs/ml not mcgs/ml and even at that you don't have enough gear, You need to run the EQ at least 12 weeks to make it worth it and you have a max of 6 weeks worth of prop and barely enough to run eq for 12 at a low dose. And the winny you prolly got enough for 4-5 weeks. You could potentially forget the eq and run prop/winny for 6 weeks or get some more gear and run this:
    wks 1-15 test prop 500 mg/wk
    wks 1-12 eq 400 mg/wk
    wks 10-15 winny 50 mg eod
    3 day after prop pct

bigbody is offline New Member
    Ive never taken prop are winny does any one think that thats is to much prop for me to be taking 500mgs a week, i was thinking 300mgs of prop a week and then running the winny like 75 mgs of winny eod. that would strech the prop out to ten weeks

Thread Information