Bub man 14 is offline New Member

ala and milk thistle~

Hey guys what is better to take milk thistle or ALA.....also what does ala stand for?

plus should i take these pills right along with my dbol tabs or what?

thanks

freddygunns is offline New Member
    alpha lipoic acid and milk thistle and ala should b taken 2 gether but i prefer liv.52

Kullman is offline Member
    ALA is better, it stands for ALPHA LIPOIC ACID. I think the dosages are supposed to be 900-1200mg per day. start taking it before you start d-bol and right through with it

DiMensionX is offline Member
    No flame here but I keep reading some folks saying 1000+mg's of ALA a day. I would LOVE to actually SEE someone injest this much . ALA is very upsetting to the stomach, if someone could actually injest that much I know that it would have to eat the stomach lining and tear it up.

I don't think more than 100mg's of ALA, 100mg's of Milk Thistle, and 100mg's of Green Tea 3x a day is needed to help the liver out. I have NEVER seen medical litature that reffered to using more than 500mg's of these drugs a day, even for chronic Alchoholics and patients with Hepatitis C.

Just my 100mg's,

DMX

packwolf is offline New Member
    Do they make alpha lipoic acid in pill form? Can I buy it in any store? Can I take it with my d-bol and how much?

Thanks so much.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by packwolf
    Do they make alpha lipoic acid in pill form? Can I buy it in any store? Can I take it with my d-bol and how much?

Thanks so much.
    You can pretty much buy it at any store. Try to buy caps that are 250mg so you just have to take a few a day. They get pretty pricey. I bought mine from DPS nutrition.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    They cost $23.95 at dpsnutrition.com for 120caps of 250mg. Do a search on ALA and Milk thistle and you can find what dosages may be good for you.

Thread Information