Thread: cycle critique

agmuscle is offline New Member

cycle critique

hello everyone, new to the site and need some advice. I am currently 5 10 210lbs. 12%. my goal is to gain 15 lbs of quality muscle through this cycle. i realize that i am going to hold some water, but any advice on keeping it to a minimum? i have never kickstarted a cycle with dbol and am considering dropping it altogether, i hate coming off. i am open to any subs or changes as i have not placed an order yet. Thanks...

weeks 1-12: 500mg. test E/week
    weeks 1-3: 50mg. d-bol/day
    weeks 1-8: 75mg. fina/day
    weeks 9-12: 50mg. winny/day
    nolva ed
    clomid as pct

You're gonna be on tren a, which isnt the greatest for your liver and then adding the dbol makes it worse. I would drop the dbol and get some test prop & run it at 50mg ed for the first 4-5 wks...everything else looks good

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    You're gonna be on tren a, which isnt the greatest for your liver and then adding the dbol makes it worse. I would drop the dbol and get some test prop & run it at 50mg ed for the first 4-5 wks...everything else looks good
    i like this...it's a good cutter, and i don't really like dbol in a cutter..and run some arimidex at .25-.5mg/day to keep bloat off

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agmuscle
    hello everyone, new to the site and need some advice. I am currently 5 10 210lbs. 12%. my goal is to gain 15 lbs of quality muscle through this cycle. i realize that i am going to hold some water, but any advice on keeping it to a minimum? i have never kickstarted a cycle with dbol and am considering dropping it altogether, i hate coming off. i am open to any subs or changes as i have not placed an order yet. Thanks...

nolva ed
    clomid as pct
    How many cycles have you done in the past? I am going assume that this is at least your second.

You can drop the dbol if you want to cuz in my experience with it, it mostly contributes to water gain which you will lose comming off.

I don't agree with Kadafi...I did anadrol for 5 wks at a dose of 50 mg the first week and then 100 mg for 4 wks with tren that I ran for 10 wks....no problems at all, and I didn't even take any liver tablets. The toxcity is overly exagerated IMO. Yes, it will cause some strain on the liver, but everything will return to normal once you are done.

If you really want a kickstart and don't like dbol, you can look into anadrol. This gives you very glean gains that are keepable unlike its counterpart. You can read Hooker's profile on it if you want more info.

As for the rest of your cycle, it looks good to me. Just be careful with the winnie...it really dries out the joints and will cause problems in that respect

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agmuscle

nolva ed
    clomid as pct
    I like the cycle, but I think the dbol is not needed since it looks more like a cutter. The only thing I would change are the weeks you take winny. I'd run it weeks 10-15 and begin PCT the day after you last winny dose. If you're looking kickstart your cycle you could use test prop. Little to no bloat and quick strength and mass gains. If you were to use prop you could also front end load your cycle with that during weeks 12-15 along with the winny and begin PCT 3 days after your last prop shot. As for water bloat you could use some ldex .25mg daily along with 10mg nolva, and bump that to 20mg PCT.

agmuscle is offline New Member
    this will be my third cycle,and i have had experience with all of the components in this cycle. I am definately dropping the dbol , and i like the anadrol in it's place for simplicity. as far as liver toxicity, i will be taking liver tabs. the dex is noted as well and will definately be included.

Thread Information