Thread: omnas hurt!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

Talking omnas hurt!

man ive been taken omnas for a week now EOD. i think it hurts as bad as tren . i dont remember sust leaving lumps like this. its ok though now infection, just a few days of pain. it has been a while since ive done a cycle.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i used them with no pain whatsoever,huh i must be lucky

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could cut it with some B12 or sterile oil and opt for ed pokes instead. I've never had to cut my gear with anything. even when I used T400 and it hurt like a BITCH for the first few weeks, it was nothing after that...maybe I'm one of the lucky few.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    my friend used them and developed a huge lump on his glute. I would never use them, but lots of success to you

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    you could cut it with some B12 or sterile oil and opt for ed pokes instead. I've never had to cut my gear with anything. even when I used T400 and it hurt like a BITCH for the first few weeks, it was nothing after that...maybe I'm one of the lucky few.
    no sir, real men dont cut its not bad, i just have to stick with the large muscle groups. first shot was in the bi, big mistake! hurt like hell for a few days. now im stickin to the quads and it is just local site pain.

Thread Information