freakintraining is offline Associate Member

my long awaited cycle

alright guys ive posted ideas lately about what my cycle is gunna be well i just finalized it....so let me know what you think

week 1-4: prope 100mg eod
    week 1-4: test e 750mg
    week 4-8: drol 100mgs ed
    week 4-8: test e 1000mg
    week 9-18: omna 250 eod
    week 19-22: prope 100mg
    week 19-22: whinney 50mg ed

then followed w/proper pct.....i have a ????? about HCG , i just got it, never used it before so anyone who is well inforemd about please PM to help with the ??????

my stats are 5'11" 225lbs 13%bf i plan to gai some serious weight on this one..... the front load with prope is new for me.....but i still wanted to use drol so i just bumped it back 4 weeks to still have a longer frontload it is basically an experiment i am trying to shock my body......and i know it is long but my body reacts better to longer cycles, and that is why i switched the compounds to myabe fool my receptors...wish me luck...and i have 1 more question, i am going ot run .5mg of liquidex daily due to the high amount of test, i also have nolva....should i run that along side the liquidex or only if i get nipple problems? alright brothas let me get an ear full on what you guys think

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    that cycle is savage i like it

big_C is offline Member
    i like drol or d-bol to kick the cycle in but prop will be great...run the nolva with l-dex whole cycle long @ 20 mg ED...bump up if needed, that's alot of test. I use HCG all year long...i do 2500 iu's every 5 days....sometimes mid cycle i'll do a whole 5000 iu amp in 5 days. It really helps to bring the balls back to size and you make a ton of sperm, your girl will love it!! I notice good gains mid cycle when I bump up the HCG. you can take two amps of the powder and 2 of the solution, mix and store in sterile rubber top vial...put in fridge, but make sure you use it within 2 weeks.. GOOD LUCK BRO!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    that is one powerful cycle bro!

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

Cycle

Sorry to steal your thread but I had a similar cycle and wanted what you guys thought about it

Week 1: Anadrol 50mg ED

Week 2-5 Test Enanthate 400mg, EQ 200mg, Test Propinate 50mg ED

Week 6-15 Test Enanthate 400mg, EQ 200mg

During Cycle Taking: Proviron 25mg ED, Nolvadex 10mg ED, Vitamin B-6 200mg ED.

Off Cycle: 10,000IU's, Clomid 50mg's 32tabs .

Wanted to know what you thought about this cycle and if I wanted to add winstrol to the cycle when would be the best time to add it. Also when would be the best time to start the Anadrol and at what mg's and how long. If you you can critque this cycle and make it better bro's I'm open to Ideas.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Here is a thread on HCG bro Hcg usage - 250iu ED throughout cycle? check it out

bump...anyone else?

BUMP.... Yeah I need some feedback on what you bors think about my cycle

well guys, pins are loaded food is cooked, and im ready for first thing in the morning wish me luck i hope for serious growth

Sorry to steal your thread but I had a similar cycle and wanted what you guys thought about it

Week 1: Anadrol 50mg ED

Week 2-5 Test Enanthate 400mg, EQ 200mg, Test Propinate 50mg ED

Week 6-15 Test Enanthate 400mg, EQ 200mg

During Cycle Taking: Proviron 25mg ED, Nolvadex 10mg ED, Vitamin B-6 200mg ED.

Off Cycle: 10,000IU's, Clomid 50mg's 32tabs .

Wanted to know what you thought about this cycle and if I wanted to add winstrol to the cycle when would be the best time to add it. Also when would be the best time to start the Anadrol and at what mg's and how long. If you you can critque this cycle and make it better bro's I'm open to Ideas.

that is too low of a dose of eq

well guys just finished up 3.5 weeks of my current cycle and im up 14 lbs, not much water cus of the liqidex and nolva, feeling great.....had to cut the prope out becasue of a reaction i had to it and i switched the drol to pink thais and im blowing up....hard work and hard eating

Thread Information