Thread: 1st cycle

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

1st cycle

Was thinking about taking a 10 shot cycle of sust 250, with proper pct. Anyone think this would be an effect first cycle?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    any gear is not measured by shoots but by 2 thinge 1st the length of it 2nd by it`s doses so if u r a first timer go with 12 weeks of test e @ 500 mg ew with 10 mg nolva ed with ur pct at the end of ur cycle also u can use sus by the same way of test e but use it eod 125 mg eod with nolva also if u choose 2 do test e then start ur pct after 2 weeks if sus then after 3 weeks of last shoot take clomid 300mg day 1 then 100mg for 10 days then 50 mg for another 10 days
    Last edited by hosam4ever; 10-09-2005 at 07:18 PM.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    long story short, you need more gear bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are those 10 shots, once a week? It'll work at 250mg a week, I have a friend that ran a cycle of sus for 8 weeks at 250mg and gained 17lbs. Food is key to all cycles, so make sure you get in enough calories.

JohnnyB

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Are those 10 shots, once a week? It'll work at 250mg a week, I have a friend that ran a cycle of sus for 8 weeks at 250mg and gained 17lbs. Food is key to all cycles, so make sure you get in enough calories.

JohnnyB
    doesnt this go against what everyone on this message board seems to think. i heard too that sus 250 at 250mg per week for 8 weeks could gain a first time user upwards to about 20 pounds but then when i joined this site my views changed. i was going to run sus at 125mg eod for 11-12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    doesnt this go against what everyone on this message board seems to think. i heard too that sus 250 at 250mg per week for 8 weeks could gain a first time user upwards to about 20 pounds but then when i joined this site my views changed. i was going to run sus at 125mg eod for 11-12 weeks
    It all depends ion the persons genetics and commitment to training and diet. Sus doesn't need to be shot eod, I used to promote that, but 30mg (in 250mg) or 15mg of prop in 125mg eod. Isn't going to make that much, if any difference, do every 3 days or twice a week.

JohnnyB

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i might run sus250 every 3 days for 60 days (which is almost 9 weeks) and run deca at 300 mg per week for 8 weeks. my first cycle was test e at 400mg/wk for 8 weeks. would this work? or is my deca being run at a dose not high enough.

i have 20 amps of sus250 and a 10 ml 250mg/ml bottle of british dragon decabol...do i need more gear or could i see decent gains with the cycle i have above?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 10-09-2005 at 08:18 PM.

Don't waste the deca , deca has 1 ester that is a long ester, it should be run minimum 10 weeks, 12 is better. This is your first cycle, save the deca for your next one. The reason, if you have a bad reaction to one of the drugs, you won't know which one it is. Do the sus this time, run sus or any test with the deca next time.

JohnnyB

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member
    Well i was going to do 500 mg a week for the first 4 weeks then 250 for the last 2. I had a friend who gained 20 pounds from that. I am going to buy PCT products to, so i think i could get good gains from this cycle.

Thread Information