GotMilk? is offline Junior Member

When My Cycle Is Over Do I Stop ?

When I have completed my test E /tren A cycle am I supposed to take a week or two off to help with recovery ? Do I take time off the day I start PCT ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    When I have completed my test E /tren A cycle am I supposed to take a week or two off to help with recovery ? Do I take time off the day I start PCT ?
    Take off from what? Training? I never do.......... keep training while waiting to start PCT and durring. No need to stop.

yeah I mean stop working out for a week or 2 since you are going to be all depressed and not be able to push as much weight around.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u still gotta lift bro... and try and keep your cals up...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    yeah I mean stop working out for a week or 2 since you are going to be all depressed and not be able to push as much weight around.
    Don't fall into that stereotype that thinks when the cycle ends,you'll be depressed.That is all an individual thing.
    Keep training like MM said.Just don't stress the muscles quite as much as you would on cycle.You won't have any Test in your system.So recovery won't be easy.Just go lite and higher reps,to work the muscles.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Don't fall into that stereotype that thinks when the cycle ends,you'll be depressed.That is all an individual thing.
    Keep training like MM said.Just don't stress the muscles quite as much as you would on cycle.You won't have any Test in your system.So recovery won't be easy.Just go lite and higher reps,to work the muscles.

~Pinnacle~

Higher reps ...like around 15 - 20 reps ? How long should I do that for ? Right when I start PCT till ... ?

Higher reps ...like around 15 - 20 reps ? How long should I do that for ? Right when I start PCT till ... ?
    You can go in the 12-15 range for at least 3 weeks til your Test levels increase.Then you can start to go a little heavier.You'll be able to tell by how you feel the next day after training.When your not quite as sore as the first few weeks,you'll know your levels are increasing.Train,but don't go crazy.

~Pinnacle~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The most important thing while going into PCT is your calories. What ever they are right now add another 500 or so. This by far will be the most important factor durring PCT, rest would be another.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The most important thing while going into PCT is your calories. What ever they are right now add another 500 or so. This by far will be the most important factor durring PCT, rest would be another.
    YES!!..nice add on!!

~Pinnacle~

Thanks Everyone for the help !!

Thread Information