D TrAiN is offline New Member

next cycle : d bol/ prop/ cyp .. let me kno what you think..

I am planning my next cycle with d bol, prop, and cyp... let me know what you think..?

weeks 1-2 : d bol 25mg / day
    weeks 3-4 : prop 100mg 2x/week & cyp 250mg 2x/week
    weeks 5-8 : cyp 250mg 2x/week
    weeks 9-10: prop 100mg 3x/week

pct:
    week 11: clomid 100mg/day
    week 12: clomid 50mg/day

i am going to take noveldex at the end too unless i start to get a lot of water retention. then i am going to start taking it throughout the second half of my cycle untill the end ..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D TrAiN
    I am planning my next cycle with d bol, prop, and cyp... let me know what you think..?

weeks 1-2 : d bol 25mg / day
    weeks 3-4 : prop 100mg 2x/week & cyp 250mg 2x/week
    weeks 5-8 : cyp 250mg 2x/week
    weeks 9-10: prop 100mg 3x/week

pct:
    week 11: clomid 100mg/day
    week 12: clomid 50mg/day

i am going to take noveldex at the end too unless i start to get a lot of water retention. then i am going to start taking it throughout the second half of my cycle untill the end ..
    Might as well drop the cyp and run the prop through the cycle.............. or run the cyp from week 1 to 10 and then run prop for 18 days up to PCT.

Also, Nolva will do nothing to prevent bloating. Only and AI will help.

thanks man but heres the thing.. i have 800mg of prop left over .. the reason i want to start with the prop is because the cyp isnt active for 1-2 weeks.. and then i want to finish with the prop becauase the cyp will still be active for two weeks after i finish it .. i have ran prop before for 300mg/week for 7 weeks .. i liked my results but i want to see what kind of results i willl get from cyp . .. anymore sugestions .. ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 19 you're to young to use gear, it can do more harm then good. Use the hormones you have, if you can't make gains with those, you need to re-think your training and diet

JohnnyB

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with johnny about laying off the gear at your age. But if you're going to run it regardless then run the d-bol for the first 4 weeks, run the cyp for 10 weeks and run the prop at 50mg ed after your cyp.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    johny B is as usaul right on the money. id say go natural, how long have you been training prior to thinking about juice.

I have been training for 6 years now on and off. I usually was training for football but now i am training for my personaly satisfaction and i am going to take it from there.. I know i am young but my dosages are low. I have cycled before and i had great results with nothing more than a little acne when i came off.. With the right pct how much harm than good can be caused?

Thread Information