justalilguy is offline New Member

not the usual fins question

AIght i know people have been mixin fina w/ dmso or cuttin gel, i really dont think this works all that well, i cant get my hands on a conv kit so i was thinkin bout blowin it through the nasal,anyone have any experience with this, or if anyone is knowledgable bout this let me know

Mike Guest
    I dont like fina w/ gel either but DONT snort it for christ's sake - it's a cattle implant - too dirty - you can get a kit and inject it

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Thank God it's not the usual fins question. Ol' Flipper over here was getting kind of bored with them

(sorry...if this needs to be deleted...go ahead)
    What happens here, stays here

Yo im not lookin to be an idiot , but i know some big guys at home and their thellin me to do this, thats why im questionin it?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Don't pay any attention to me, lg.
    What happens here, stays here

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Mike said snorting is not the way. A kit is easy to find. Look around a little more Im sure you'll find it. It only took me a day and I don't think Im that mentally gifted (well maybe a little).

primodonna, if they deleted all the sarcastic remarks around here I wouldn't have any post. I was wondering what kind of "fins" question it would be myself.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have snorted fina and also crushed it and mixed it with a bottle of test. I suugest using the animal kit much safer and I think you get better results

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by justalilguy
    i know some very big guys at home and their thellin me to do this,
    No flame intended bro, but just because they're big doesn't mean they did things right. I've heard horror stories about the amounts and types of drugs guys are taking...and stories equally as scary about how they are administering those drugs. Props to you for coming here and asking the question. Exhaust all your resources before making any decisions. Personally I wouldn't do anything until I fully researched it and talked to people (I trusted) who have done it.

Pete

Mike Guest
    I know this one really big guy that jumped off the 14th floor of a building once....

Didnt make him any bigger though...in fact the opposite......wanna try it?

LOL just kidding around bud

at least i can bring some entertainment to the board to say the least

pureanger is offline Senior Member

Cool

Bro
    theres nothing wrong with asking questions if I had done the same it would have saved me a lot of problems when i started out

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Pureanger is right. Don't be embarrassed. I've seen this posted before a few times. Some people actually do sniff fina. It's just not the best Idea. Check out the post Cycle just posted. It should cheer you up.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=1992

That guy should be embarrassed. Don't sweat it Bro.

CYCLEON Guest
    please do a search on this board for "cult of fina" that will give u a link - go there and i guarantee ull find a kit

after that link i almost spit my protein drink on my screen, thanks for the laugh

Thread Information