Pitceo is offline New Member

Anyone Done A Fina Only Cycle?

I am thinking of doing a fina only cycle since it is easy to obtain and make into an injectable.
    Any thoughts?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah, do you enjoy your dick? Fina dick will set in rather quickly if you don't add some test to that. Grab a couple bottles of test. prop, and enjoy.

My wife seems to enjoy it! Thanks for the input. My plan is to lose some bodyfat from diet, thermogenics, and cardio before I go on the fina and then see if I can get some of that vascularity and muscle hardness that many people get from fina.
    How long does it take to kick in? I heard you should only stay on it for 4-6 weeks. Does that sound about right?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    the longer you stay on the harder the crash at the end...i won't stay on longer than 8 weeks myself... but most people will tell you anywhere fom 6-12 just depends on the person.

I'll probably go 8, not less than 6.

$uperman is offline Member
    i wouldnt go any longer then 6 weeks , after 6 it can really be harsh on the kidneys.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    What is your cycle history? If this is a first time thing for ya, I would say go 5-6 weeks with test. prop. I highly recommend adding test in there. Make sure you take cranberry extract to help with the kidney's and drink tons of water

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    ive done it, my dink hid from me, i had to throw in some prop or my girlfriend would have left me, crash was hard lost alot of gains but put on 25 pounds kept 15. 75mg eod and 100mg prop e3d (e3d sucks but i was on a budget

Yea, I think I will add some prop if I can. And then go six weeks on the fina. Thanks for all the help. It will be my second cycle. For the first I did d-bol/Prop. Gained about ten pounds of quality mass and right now I am working on keeping it.

Thread Information