aco
    aco is offline Junior Member

need help with cycle

i have a friend who wants to do a cycle but he doesn't want test e because of the accelerated hair loss side. he wanted to take drol, eq, and test prop. i was wondering if this looked okay for the cycle, if not,and it probably won't, then what would be a good cycle with the juice he wants.
    drol wk 1-5 100mg/ed
    eq wk 1-12 400mg/wk
    prop wk 11-14 50mg/ed

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you're going to lose hair, you're going to lose it. My brother in law cycled, then 5 years after lost a bunch of hair.

Why doesn't your friend join and ask himself, is he scared or something, I mean you'd let him use your computer, right?

These my friend thread always lead me to believe it's the person asking and they don't want to seem stupid if they ask the wrong question. No one expects you to know anything if you've never cycled before

JohnnyB

aco
    i've done a cycle, and my friend lives in california and doesn't own a computer, that's why i'm asking for him. i'm planning on test e, drol, and eq. can you help me with my friends question?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm not going to suggest a cycle through a third party.But I will tell you that cycle is terrible.Test should be ran all the way through the entire cycle.

~Pinnacle~

aco
    even if it's test prop? i don't know a lot about prop, just enan

aco
    and i'm not trying to be a dick, but why wouldn't you suggest a cycle through third party? just a question

Thread Information