Thread: HCG question

demonds is offline Junior Member

HCG question

Just real quick, can I mix the HCG with my Tren /Prop injections? I'm starting to use 250ui twice a week and I don't want to inject it on a different place, it is hurting already doing one ED . Thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by demonds
    Just real quick, can I mix the HCG with my Tren/Prop injections? I'm starting to use 250ui twice a week and I don't want to inject it on a different place, it is hurting already doing one ED . Thanks.
    I never have bro.It's water base and the gear is oil base.Like making a salad dressing that separates.

HCG can be shot sub q as well.You can use a slin pin and inject in your ab just like HGH.

~Pinnacle~

could I used it with a 29 insuline gauge? I think that would be a lot easier and painless.

RoidGut is offline Member
    could I used it with a 29 insuline gauge? I think that would be a lot easier and painless.

anything below 25 guage is painless. I don't know if hcg will fit through a 29 guage tho...never tried that small....only used 26

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sub q?? in your ab?? sorry guys, new to this HCG bus. i'm getting some in though and need to know how to administer it. sorry to jack

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    anything below 25 guage is painless. I don't know if hcg will fit through a 29 guage tho...never tried that small....only used 26

Don't you mean above? Yes, I was thinking 29 would be too thin but AAR go from 25 to 29 nothing in betwen, I guess I'm going to have to buy the HCG needles somewhere else. Where do you usually inject your HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    sub q?? in your ab?? sorry guys, new to this HCG bus. i'm getting some in though and need to know how to administer it. sorry to jack
    yeah bro...you can either do IM or sub Q shots...the latter is a lot less painfull....HCG is known to hurt quite a bit. It did for me anyways and I never felt pain with anything else so far.

Don't you mean above? Yes, I was thinking 29 would be too thin but AAR go from 25 to 29 nothing in betwen, I guess I'm going to have to buy the HCG needles somewhere else. Where do you usually inject your HCG?
    LOL...sorry...when i said below, i meant a smaller size...not a smaller guage.

As for what you can get, I get my pins from London Drugs right here in Canada...they have all the sizes...25,26,....etc

Thread Information