chest6 is offline Banned

2 Clen Questions

Okay..I just got 2 bottles of clen from ARR. One for me, one for my girlfriend and her sister. I have some ephedrine right now, and I just got some hydroxycut to combine with it for some caffeine. Im not really sure if you would call it a true ECA stack, but its what im goin for. Basically here is what I plan on doing and what I am telling my girlfriend to do.

ME:
    2 weeks eca/2 weeks off

6 weeks clen
    day1:20mcg day 2: 40mcg day 3: 60mcg day 4: 80mcg day5-week 5 100mcg day36- 80mcg day37:60mcg day day38:40mcg day day39: 40mcg day40:40mcg day41:20mcg day42 (end week 6): 20mcg
    taurine throughout

Her: 2 weeks clen
    Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg
    Day6-Day10: 100mcg
    Day11: 80 mcg
    Day12: 60 mcgs
    Day13: 40mcg
    day14:20mcg
    taurine throughout (I got the above mostly from clen handbook..making small changes)
    Is this too much for her? She is 6'2" 158. I didnt know if I should do the same dosage as her..could she handle this much?

RoidGut is offline Member
    I don't agree with pyramiding down the doseage near the end....just cut it off altogether. I think the handbook is a little outdated as far as most effective way of using clen . Read Hooker's profile on it instead...the info in there makes a lot more sense.

As for her dosage, even though her measurments make her above average size for a woman, I still think it may be too high. But just let her guage the sides from it. She can tell when the sides are too much. Stop the increase at that point or even cut it back until they are manageable.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sounds good. Well shes not fat, just extremely tall..if thats what you mean by above average. Do you think 80mcg for her is good? Oh and I'll go with what you said and just stop it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Sounds good. Well shes not fat, just extremely tall..if thats what you mean by above average. Do you think 80mcg for her is good? Oh and I'll go with what you said and just stop it all together.
    LOL...i knew that comment might get me in trouble...No bro... i was refering to her height...not weight

As for the dose, just go up like you planned and let her stop the increase once the sides become too much...I am guessing that should be around 60-80 mcg...but that is only a guess. She may have a tolerance to it like i do...I can take 120 mcg and not lose sleep over it

chest6 is offline Banned
    Haha..its ok man..Some ppl just see the weight and think fat..but its the height that does it.
    So I know clen is anti-catabolic and hookers profile says that it can have anabolic effects after a period of time..hoping to not lose much strength/mass after 10 weeks of ephed/off/clen period

Oh and thanks for the edit..it was helpful. Im thinking to bring her up to 60...and if that is okay..bring her to 80 and keep her there.

Oh and..how much weight do you think she can lose off 2 weeks of this stuff? Her diet isnt terrible..but its not great. I tried to make it simple for her and tell her to eat frequently but healthy and drink more water.
    Last edited by chest6; 10-10-2005 at 12:24 AM.

Haha..its ok man..Some ppl just see the weight and think fat..but its the height that does it.
    So I know clen is anti-catabolic and hookers profile says that it can have anabolic effects after a period of time..hoping to not lose much strength/mass after 10 weeks of ephed/off/clen period
    Yeah...you must have read that the real benefits from clen start AFTER the two week period. That is why the handbook is outdated. It advises 2 wks on 2 off....so the clen is only starting to work its magic when you stop it.

I don't think it has really been proven as to the extent of clen's anti catobolic claims. Just make sure to adjust your diet so that you are not in a catabolic state and keep a positive nitrogen balance by consuming lots or protein.

I have not mastered the art of cutting. I wish I can afford Swolcat's consultation. Every time I try to cut, I end up losing some muscle mass and actually ending up "soft"...for a lack of a better term.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Yeah...you must have read that the real benefits from clen start AFTER the two week period. That is why the handbook is outdated. It advises 2 wks on 2 off....so the clen is only starting to work its magic when you stop it.

I don't think it has really been proven as to the extent of clen's anti catobolic claims. Just make sure to adjust your diet so that you are not in a catabolic state and keep a positive nitrogen balance by consuming lots or protein.

I have not mastered the art of cutting. I wish I can afford Swolcat's consultation. Every time I try to cut, I end up losing some muscle mass and actually ending up "soft"...for a lack of a better term.
    I was pretty much following the handbook for her cycle. I suck at cutting too...i lose strength and it seems to be from lack of carbs bc i always keep the protein high

I would personally stay on clen for at least a month and either take the benadryl approach or the ketotifen approach to replenish T3. I am planning actually on taking clen with T3 in the last leg of my next cycle. I figure the prop/eq will be enough to stave off muscle depletion while I try to cut down.

As for how much weight, she really has to focus on diet. If that is off, then it doesn't matter how long she is on clen. You know the drill....diet is 90% of the effort. She also has to do some cardio if her plan is fat reduction.

I was pretty much following the handbook for her cycle. I suck at cutting too...i lose strength and it seems to be from lack of carbs bc i always keep the protein high
    I know exactly what you mean. This is why this time I am trying to cut down using aas. Befor, i would only use clen , or eca, or ecy....reduces the weight, but not what I am looking for

chest6 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=RoidGut]I would personally stay on clen for at least a month and either take the benadryl approach or the ketotifen approach to replenish T3. I am planning actually on taking clen with T3 in the last leg of my next cycle. I figure the prop/eq will be enough to stave off muscle depletion while I try to cut down.

As for how much weight, she really has to focus on diet. If that is off, then it doesn't matter how long she is on clen. You know the drill....diet is 90% of the effort. She also has to do some cardio if her plan is fat reduction.[/QUOTE]
    Oh I forgot to add im doin the benadryl approach on week 3

As for her, I told her that..I told her if her diet sucks, she wont see results and she will end up bitching at me that it "doesn't work". I told her to do some light jogging or walking on an incline and told her not to do anything too intense.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I know exactly what you mean. This is why this time I am trying to cut down using aas. Befor, i would only use clen, or eca, or ecy....reduces the weight, but not what I am looking for
    yup..ill get on some prop/var or somethin like that later on

*KT* is offline New Member
    so its better not to ramp down at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by *KT*
    so its better not to ramp down at the end?
    Correct...that goes the same for T3 as well.

The only reason I see to even ramp up at the begining is to guage your tolerance to the compound. It would not be wise to just jump right to a 100 mcg dose if your body will react harshly to it.

As for me, I have a high tolerance to clen so I start right away at 100 mcg and keep it there.

*KT* is offline New Member
    thanks, always learning stuff here on AR

chest6 is offline Banned
    thanks man...youve been really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by *KT*
    thanks, always learning stuff here on AR
    we all are bro...

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh and me too..everyday

chest6 is offline Banned
    so my gf took 3 pumps today and now shes bitching that she is shaking..60mcgs the first day..i figured this would happen..i guess i will just tell her to go with 40 tmr

THE PUMP is offline Member
    clen is not anti catabolic in humans.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a fact or not?

chest6 is offline Banned
    well i guess muscle loss is going to be a given..i guess a cutting cycle is the only thing that can prevent it

Thread Information