Bruce Lindsay is offline New Member

cheap Test Prop?

ive never done roids before so im a bit skeptical on how safe it is to do. ive been saving up to buy some steroids , and a mate who does them regularly has told me he can get me some Testoterone Propianate. he says i will get flu symptons though. ive done a little research on this website and others and they basically say that this stuff is pretty dodgy if you get flu symptons. does anyone have any thoughts on the credibility of this cheap test prop? and should i do it as a first use?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    how much prop are you going to get

20 mls - 5 weeks im told

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If this is your 1st cycle Test Prop is not the way to go IMO due to its injection frequency. Test Enan or Cyp would be better. 250mg/wk injecting bi-weekly.

Do some more research on Test Enan, Cyp and why Prop wont suit you. Also research PCT and Anti-Estrogens.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If this is your 1st cycle Test Prop is not the way to go IMO due to its injection frequency. Test Enan or Cyp would be better. 250mg/wk injecting bi-weekly.

Do some more research on Test Enan, Cyp and why Prop wont suit you. Also research PCT and Anti-Estrogens.

true. well i really dont know much about any steroids at all as ive never tried them before, and i only know of one guy that can get them for me at the moment. ive been saving up (bloody uni students) to buy some good gear but in the meantime he has offered me this really cheap prop that he reckons will do the same job, but he said i will get flu symptons whenever i take it.

so yeh, pretty much im saving up to get onto the Enan and Cyp in the long run, but short term im thinking of this prop. do you think i should give it a crack, or hold off because its too dodgy?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Do it properly with Enan or Cyp or not at all IMHO. Save up and do a proper 12 week cycle using either of the two.

The flu like effects will not be because its bad dirty gear. Its a reaction the body has to the synthetic testosterone being injected. It happens to lots of AS users using all brands of testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Do it properly with Enan or Cyp or not at all IMHO. Save up and do a proper 12 week cycle using either of the two.

The flu like effects will not be because its bad dirty gear. Its a reaction the body has to the synthetic testosterone being injected. It happens to lots of AS users using all brands of testosterone.
    alright, cheers for that brus

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    that all depends on who it's from. MX and EURO you'll pay more. If you can find a UG lab you can get enth or cyp pretty cheap. As for the prop that is the only test I will use even with the ed pokes. I hate enth and cyp simply for the water retention. I'm not gyno prone so that's not a worry, but I hate lookin like someone blew air into my face while on a cycle of either of the two.

ronster is offline New Member
    doesn't matter if it's pricey or not, just as long as it's legit.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    How much are you weighing in at? How tall are you? Age (I know you are young, but...)? How long 'ya been lifting for? What are your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    How much are you weighing in at? How tall are you? Age (I know you are young, but...)? How long 'ya been lifting for? What are your goals?

im 19yrs, 5'11 and 72 kilos

ive been lifting for a while just no roids - i used to be 58 kilos at 17
    i wanna get to about 77-78 kilos

philiioniyodealio is offline Junior Member
    your most def gonna get flamed for bein too young...

Quote Originally Posted by philiioniyodealio
    your most def gonna get flamed for bein too young...

what do you mean? why?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    people generally believe that you should try to gain as much as you can naturally before turning to the dark side...at 19, i'm sure you can gain quite a bit more before going in this direction...but its all up to you of course

Thread Information