JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Angry Bad "night sweats"

Man,i am currently on week 4 of a 12 week cycle.The last week i've been waking up around 4:00am sweating my ass off!!!I mean my sheets are wet!!!does this happen to alot of you and what if anything can you do!!It sucks i'm up at 4:00 and never get back in a deep sleep!!

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    What are you using?? I usually get the night sweat when on a cycle of Fina... Sucks but the results are awesome!!!

I am taking 500mg/test200 400mg/deca per week.thats week 1-8 then weeks 8-12 300mg/primo/wk 40mg mesanolon/day!!

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Damn, I have never experienced it with a test and deca cycle. Although I have seen posts of many bro's who have. It is not unusual, but sucks none the less. Worse is there is really nothing you can do. I take melatonin, and at times valium to ensure I sleep. If I do wake up sweating it is only long enough to dry off and out again...

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    night sweats mean u r burning bodyfat. anabolic insider info

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    What I do is set the house temp to 65F-70F and I have two fans blowing on me. This does the trick, but the electric bill goes up a lot higher.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i get lots the sweats... deca (well all anabolics) have the potential to increase heart rate and blood pressure. most likely your bp is up, get that checked out because that can be dangerous. AND drink more water throughout the day...
    good luck
    MM

Angry thanx

yea thanx for your reply's.It does suck but i am growing well.And i do agree it is burning fat it was just so bad last night i was literally drenched.But i will make a point to try to drink more water!!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    yo its the deca prolly, i have had this happen before. You could try to take some melatonin from gnc to help with the sleep aid. it worked for me and my roomie, try it, its like 5$ for enough for a cycle but dont take to much cause its addicting. good luck, peace man

G-S Guest
    I had the night sweats for about 2 weeks during my SUST/DECA cycle. So bad the wife had to change the sheets almost nightly.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    might want to fix ur quote
    to:
    im the meanest

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    night sweats is a medical sign of toxaemia (circulating bacterial toxins in the blood) so its either you are taking contaminated juice,or you inject
    in a faulty manner ,or you caught some GIT infection.
    make sure of the sterility of you juice and use the needle only once,rub the skin with alcohol before/after injecting ,if it persists after the cycle
    the you should consult a physicain for further investigations.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Mr. Africa
    night sweats is a medical sign of toxaemia (circulating bacterial toxins in the blood) so its either you are taking contaminated juice,or you inject
    in a faulty manner ,or you caught some GIT infection.
    make sure of the sterility of you juice and use the needle only once,rub the skin with alcohol before/after injecting ,if it persists after the cycle
    the you should consult a physicain for further investigations.
    What????? That would mean a lot of bros on here have contaminated juice, don't know how to inject or have infections. I have the night sweats sometimes too, but I think mine is from dbol . Why did I have some night sweats before I juiced?? That wouldn't make sense with the only valid reasons you are listing bro.

peace,

ttgb

Methuselah is offline Member
    I got night sweats on my first cycle of test only. My gear was from a US pharmacy with a prescription. I had a bit too much body fat when I started, I believe that is why I got the sweats. It's not uncommon at all.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, I am on a test/deca cycle as well. I ge tthe mean night sweats as well. I am currently going on mu third week. It's a pain in the ass. But this is the price we pay to get big.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I just posted above on a different thread on this same topic. I woke up last night with the bed fuckin soaked-- especially around my neck, upper back and head area. It has been happening on and off for the past few weeks, but I had attributed it to taking a d-bol dosage right before bed. However, last night I took my last dosage at like 10:30 PM and didnt go to bed untill 3 AM. What confuses me is why it happens some nights, but not others... I inject on Sunday and Thursday (cyp and deca ), but have not noticed any pattern relative to when I am injecting and sweating. So, it sounds like it is normal that this is happening, but its inconsistency and reasons behind it still have me perplexed.

Thread Information