CapnZ is offline Associate Member

Had to short my last dose....

Hey everybody - I guess you put this under lesson learned... - I'm in week 8 of a test e cycle 500 mg / week, and the results have been good. So today I'm pulling the last dose out of my 2nd bottle and manage to squeeze out JUST enough for a dose. I was preloading and put the cap back on, pushed the plunger in a bit and about 1/2 hour later went to do the inject. Well, pulled the cap off and found that about 1/3 of the oil leaked out into the cap! So my shot consisted of about 3/4 cc instead of 1.2 cc. This really sucks because I have just enough (1 more 10 ml ) to get thru the next 4 weeks. So i decided against hitting the 3rd bottle and just shorted this dose.
    Is this gonna screw with my cycle / blood levels too badly? Any experience out there? Guess I'm just pissed at myself for being stupid.....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Uuuuhhhhh. Why didnt you just suck it out of the cap???

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Wouldn't have sucked it out of the cap myself, paranoid about being clean when doing injects. But no, it shouldn't mess with your blood levels too significantly and no it won't screw the rest of your cycle.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Why did you preload?

I recommend that you go ahead and use the 3rd vial and inject the other 1/3 of the oil. Better to stop the cycle a little bit short than to have your serum testosterone decline.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Uuuuhhhhh. Why didnt you just suck it out of the cap???
    I didnt look at the cap before I pulled it off. By the time I realized it - It was runing out of the cap...

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Why did you preload?

I recommend that you go ahead and use the 3rd vial and inject the other 1/3 of the oil. Better to stop the cycle a little bit short than to have your serum testosterone decline.
    I've been preloading cause I dont keep my gear in the bathroom, and that way I just take the syringe and achohol wipes with me to the bathroom. Less shit laying around. Its always worked well until this time. Also it takes a while to load with a 23 ga needle. Dont worry - I wont be pulling this trick again.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A little bit of juice leaked is not a big deal. Everytime I suck up the juice out of an amp some always goes to waste. The syringe never reads 1.0ML, usually around 0.8ML. Plus some stays in the pin post injection.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    I didnt look at the cap before I pulled it off. By the time I realized it - It was runing out of the cap...
    Fair enough, its not a big deal either way.

Thread Information