transform is offline Associate Member

why is tren so bad for your hair?

Im just wondering because a friend of a friend is gonna do tren acetate, however hes under the impression its harmless to your hair (this guy has very thin hair as it is, and is possibly prone to mpb because he thinks he lost hair doing dbol , which is why hes using this 'hair friendly' aas ) because of the fact its a dht derivative and doesnt convert to dht. iv pointed out the fact that its so androgenic is a factor, but im pretty sure that dht derived steroids cause significant damage to hair aswel (ie. primo). Its the same for anadrol to isnt it? does the fact its already derived from dht, but doesnt convert to dht mean that dht damage isnt a concern?

Anyway, id like to be able to explain to him exactly why it could cause him hairloss due to the fact its a dht derivative that doesnt convert to dht, so does anyone know the actual reason for this? Thanks
    Last edited by transform; 10-10-2005 at 12:48 PM.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    It seems to cause hair loss in much the same way as DHT. It doesn't have to convert.
    Last edited by mranak; 10-11-2005 at 07:01 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Too funny, let your friend go bald, you can have tons of fun with it.

transform is offline Associate Member
    so the fact that its derived from dht, but doesnt convert to dht means you still have dht related damage? Thanks

ill tell him its bad for hair once more
    Last edited by transform; 10-10-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Trenbolone Acetate is NOT a DHT derivative. Its a Nandrolone Derivative. It is not reduced to nothing by the 5a enzyme like its parent Nandrolone, and is 5x more androgenic then test. It is also 5x more anabolic . It can cause many different reactions in many different ppl. I only get some sides, but nothing physical like hairloss and acne. Only insomnia, high BP, sweats, aggression.

matty 1 time is offline New Member
    Trenbolone Acetate is NOT a DHT derivative. Its a Nandrolone Derivative. It is not reduced to nothing by the 5a enzyme like its parent Nandrolone, and is 5x more androgenic then test. It is also 5x more anabolic . It can cause many different reactions in many different ppl. I only get some sides, but nothing physical like hairloss and acne. Only insomnia, high BP, sweats, aggression.

same here drummerboy

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Trenbolone Acetate is NOT a DHT derivative. Its a Nandrolone Derivative. It is not reduced to nothing by the 5a enzyme like its parent Nandrolone, and is 5x more androgenic then test. It is also 5x more anabolic. It can cause many different reactions in many different ppl. I only get some sides, but nothing physical like hairloss and acne. Only insomnia, high BP, sweats, aggression.
    High androgens(I thought it was 7X than test) and the predisposition to MPB is the culprit.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    I heard tren can affect your hairloss. There is no history of MPB in my family and wondering if tren will cause me to lose some hair, or what kind of effect it will have on hairloss in the future.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer1
    I heard tren can affect your hairloss. There is no history of MPB in my family and wondering if tren will cause me to lose some hair, or what kind of effect it will have on hairloss in the future.
    Nobody knows for sure how AAS will effect you. If you have a good family history, then that is a good sign, but you can't conclude anything from that.

I wouldn't really expect it to affect your hairloss down the road when the steroid is well out of your system, however...unless of course you loose the hair while using the particular hormone.

Thread Information