Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Exclamation How do you know when Enanthate kicks in?

I'm on day 44 of an enanthate and EQ cycle, I am taking:

600mg Test E per week
    600mg EQ per week.

I have no doubt my gear is real. How will you know it is working?

Thanks

clhp20 is offline Member
    It usually kicks in around 4th or 5th week, everyone is different though, Why aren't you running it like this

Test 600mg wk.

EQ 500mg wk. ?

Just curious

Because, theres no real need to keep the EQ below the test. They can be equal, or EQ can even be higher... just so long as your running at least 400mg of test per week it will be fine. It takes a lot of EQ to do much. Anyway, given that this is like, day 44, or week 6 and 2 days, shouldn't it be working? If so, how will I know? Or will it be completely obvious? And if it is obvious, WHAT are the obvious signs? I'm 6-3 202, is it possible that I need a higher dose to get results? 750mg test per week?

Thanks

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Bump on this, id like to know what i can expect too...im running on my 3rd week of 500mg a week test/e.....not trying to whore your post homie..

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    It usually kicks in around 4th or 5th week, everyone is different though
    Yeah thats the amount of time i usually here people say. But I've taken Test E. for 2 cycles, and it seemed that for myself I can "feel" it so to speak at like 7 weeks. Thats just me though.

Its cool with me dude. I hope we both get the answers. It's frustrating, I REALLY wish I started it with Prop, I wouldn't mind taking some prop now even.

I HATE WAITING FOR THIS **** TO KICK IN! Extremely anxious to get things going.

Okay, so then if the cycle EFFECTIVELY starts around the 7 week mark, (HOPING it will by then) how long should I run my cycle length AFTER I start getting the positive results from it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Its cool with me dude. I hope we both get the answers. It's frustrating, I REALLY wish I started it with Prop, I wouldn't mind taking some prop now even.

I HATE WAITING FOR THIS **** TO KICK IN! Extremely anxious to get things going.
    Dude were on the same fricking level I was just telling my wife that the other day " **** babe i shoulda started with prop "..weird but anyways these guys are super sick on this site.. We'll get the replys we need
    are u running DBOL with it that has kicked in for me but i know its mainly water but still cool to see some pumps in the mirror

Okay, so then if the cycle EFFECTIVELY starts around the 7 week mark, (HOPING it will by then) how long should I run my cycle length AFTER I start getting the positive results from it?

Thanks
    Thats why many like to advocate running longer cycles when using longer esters. From now on I am going to run 20wk cycles at least. But I'm not going to advise you to run a long cycle if its your first time. I got big around 8 weeks frist time I did test. Dunno if its your first cycle or not.

Nelstar is offline Member
    Myself, I run my cycles long. Most bros i know see results from test e in as little as 3-4 weeks.. im kinda intrested in this ill subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Dude were on the same fricking level I was just telling my wife that the other day " **** babe i shoulda started with prop "..weird but anyways these guys are super sick on this site.. We'll get the replys we need
    are u running DBOL with it that has kicked in for me but i know its mainly water but still cool to see some pumps in the mirror
    Ya, the waiting sucks. My next cycle I'm going to start off with Prop. Last time I used the Blue Hearts, they gave me mad strength fast.

No, not running DBol , as appealing as some things are about DBol, I'm much more concerned with quality gains than stretch marks, water retention, hair loss and gyno. It IS tempting to try it tho, I hear its a GREAT mass builder, but bottom line, people agree that Test should be the main ingredient on your firts run, and this is mine. The EQ is a mild additive to this equation IMO, hopefully it will keep my appetite high, as does the B12 I inject. The EQ does give insane pumps as well, but I hear that shiot doesn't completely kick in until week 7 or 8 even. Doooood! I'm impatient! Isn't that why people take this shiot in the first place?

mentalj is offline New Member
    im on my 4th week of teste i can tell a deffrence. before i started i was working out with 70lb dumbells on bench and im up to 100lb dumbells already plus i get more intense pumps. Only takeing 300mg a week and i dont think its all phsycological.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    You know because you get really f-ing strong and big....like, duh.

Okay, I'm going to augment some prop in to this cycle. **** this waiting. I'm going to reduce the enanthate to 375mg per week and supplement it with 250mg of Prop... That should work. I will do it EOD. Once things are going well, I will ween out the Prop, and then get back on to it about 2 weeks before I finish, that way I can start PCT faster. Any comments?

I'm off to the gym, I'll check this out in an hour or so. Thanks for all the feedback. This subject is pretty interesting.

Well, I'm waiting for that strong and big thing to happen ANY foockin minute now!

No, not running DBol, as appealing as some things are about DBol, I'm much more concerned with quality gains than stretch marks, water retention, hair loss and gyno. It IS tempting to try it tho, I hear its a GREAT mass builder, but bottom line, people agree that Test should be the main ingredient on your firts run, and this is mine. The EQ is a mild additive to this equation IMO, hopefully it will keep my appetite high, as does the B12 I inject. The EQ does give insane pumps as well, but I hear that shiot doesn't completely kick in until week 7 or 8 even. Doooood! I'm impatient! Isn't that why people take this shiot in the first place?
    Yeah man EQ will take a while. Just be calm and get some Test Prop next time. Yeah the Dbol can affect your hairline, but if you run a prolonged cycle and have MPB in your family your hair will fall out. Just a word of warning. I didn't know what was going on when my head started itching like crazy for a few weeks, then few strainds of hair fell out and luckily I had finasteride on hand, started it and hair stopped falling and head doesn't itch.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on day 44 of an enanthate and EQ cycle, I am taking:

600mg Test E per week
    600mg EQ per week.

I have no doubt my gear is real. How will you know it is working?

Thanks
    Your gear should have kicked in by now...by day 44 with no results...it may not ever kick in

I am only running the Dbol for 4 weeks MAX so im not too worried bout the sides but the bloat is kinda cool although my nolva has kept that in check for the most part the only body part im bloating in is my arms like PHK!!! I can honestly say that the Dbol has upped my strength thats for sure...was maxing out at 225 and now im up to 245 for 5 after 2 weeks well 2 1/2 actually... thats why im pumped to see the REAL strength and pumps when the test/e kicks in....but its all part of the wait

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Your gear should have kicked in by now...by day 44 with no results...it may not ever kick in
    that's what i was thinking. I've never known it to take that long to kick in...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Mine kicked in at like 2 and a half weeks, i could feel it, but i frontloaded my 500mg/week cycle with 1000mg the first week.

Well, what do you guys think about me running one week at 1000mg? I tried 2 weeks at 750mg for weeks 3 and 4... but aside from a slight increase in weight and mild strength gains, I'm not feeling anything except a little short on patience. People are TRULY annoying. LOL. I'm thinking I might just switch to prop altogether... any comments?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your test shoulda kicked latest wk 4-5 n the eq usually round the 6-8 wk mark

Well, assuming the gear is good, which it is, what should I do? What changes should I make? I can get Prop, no problem. But what do I do to get this under way?

is your food intake high enuff? r u getting enuff rest to grow?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    you will know when it kicks in....you will feel unbelievable!!!

I sleep well, I eat as much as my appetite will let me, which maybe a smidge low, but not bad. Those are the first things I considered, but still, my weight is hovering between 200 and 204, and not getting past that. It went up for a couple of weeks, but then tappered off. I hate taking risks without getting gains, it's just sh1tty.

Cuttup ... this is day 44. Shouldn't that feeling have already hit me?

how much test did u take in your last cycle n how long ago was it?

Up the dose or switch to Prop or split my Test between Prop and Enanthate ?

THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE! See, that's the thing, this ones supposed to ROCK, right?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    you will know when it kicks in....you will feel unbelievable!!!
    sorry,..didnt see your response,..dam..its been over 5 weeks!!!That is a little scary. My first cycle,.it didnt hit me until the middle of the 5th week,....Id give another week and if nothing,..you may have some bogus gear,..is your source 100% reliable?

Considering they buy from mexico, and are definitely big dealers, use them selves, and have body building clients, and are actually personal friends, I think so. I'm kind of ruling out the possibility of it being bunk because my nads hurt a little before I started taking intermittent doses of HCG , I feel QUITE irritable, and have slightly more acne. Given all that I'm fairly confident it's legit. Maybe I just need to be taking 750mg per week?

if this is your 1st cycle then i wouldnt bump it up,should b more than enuff gear,give it another week although u should b seein sumthin by now.i know u dont want to hear this but it could b dodgy gear,u should b growin on that mate.

IMO if you start running prop now and if your enanthate hasnt kicked in.. which it should of... you would be doing two tests with both in theory are active if youre enanthate is legit.. i think i saw above you were concerned about gyno, hitting prop now would only increase your chances. just my two cents

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

What kind of Test is it? I know people who have gained 20 pounds just off of 250mg for 10 weeks on their first cycle. If I were you I would post a pic of your stuff on here so we can see. What was your start weight and what is your weight now? How many calories do you think you eat in a day? If I didnt get that test feeling by week 5 I would be pissed. I hope everything works out fine for you .

SHIOT! And I'm not really concerned with gyno, it doesnt seem to be an issue for me. What about...

Keep the overall TEST dosage 600mg, but split it up between prop and enanthate ?

youd still be running two tests.. the prop half life is a day or two and the enanthate is 7.. its been so long i cant remember the exacts.. so youre enanthate levels would be even for 7 days give or take.. then you would be shooting prop that would be elevating your levels further. im not sure what it would acutally be but you verywell maybe running a gram a week if you do them together. regaurdless youd still be supplementing test with more test. my advice.. your enanthate is probably fake.. i doubt you want to hear that but if you got prop on hand try running that alone and in about 1-2 weeks youll see results.. that is.. its legit too. keep me posted

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i would up the test to 750 since by consensus on here test should be run higher than EQ. Still run 600mg eq but up the test. I would have kick started it with prop but what is done is done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information