Thread: tren

robkesl is offline Senior Member

tren

which do you guys prefer trenabol or trenabol depot. their from british dragon.

they are the same thing right, except the depot you dont have to inject as often, i read that on another site, im not quite sure how accurate it is.
    and then i heard from another site, i think that the trenabol depot is really parabolin(ive heard of primobolin i think but not para) im not sure im kinda confused,

im not planning on taking tren . but i still want to get my facts straight on all types of steroids .

Depot means injectable. Are you sure that the Trenabol is not tren tabs???

im pretty sure, from what i read, trenabol is really tren acetate,

and trenabol depot, is something else, parabolin. and its good cause i guess its weekly injections. instead of ed or eod.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    im pretty sure, from what i read, trenabol is really tren acetate,

and trenabol depot, is something else, parabolin. and its good cause i guess its weekly injections. instead of ed or eod.
    Parabolin should be injected every 3-4 days....not weekly. Its half-life is slightly longer than the propionate ester.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I am going to cycle tren depot.......it is not parabolan

Pharmaceutical Name: Trenabol Depot

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name: 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: CH26H34O4

Molecular Weight: 410.552

Product Description:
    Trenbolone Depot 100 is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenbolonel is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is much slower-acting than trenabol acetate and also slower-acting than trenabol enanthate . The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate form than does not need to be injected as frequently as either one of those other trenabolones.

so its the same thing as tren acetate, just longer acting?

Thread Information