istrebitelace is offline New Member

Newbie: Test 400 (denkall) vs. Super Test 250 (tornel)

Newbie: Test 400 (denkall) vs. Super Test 250 (tornel)

I am looking to do a first cycle of test and deca QV 300, and have the following gear in front of me: Super Test-250 by tornel and Test 400 by denkall. I have researched and I am sure both are real, but was unsure which would be better. Tornel, I have read, is not very reputable and has low amounts of the actual product. Denkall I have heard is a more reputable company. So my question is, which will be more effective, reliable....?

Also, my Deca QV 300 has no stamped date on the packaging, its computer print, is this acceptable?

Thanks,

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you will say ouch to both.

istrebitelace is offline New Member
    I'm sure they both hurt, but at this point its all the same to me.... any advice?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I didn't like tornel sust when I did it. but it would work. and test 400 don't seem too bad, but it'll hurt like a bitch. as far as your QV deca you should try to post a pic

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    t400 is a good product. i currently am using it. the test prop that is in is actually worthless at 25mg/ml. you would have to shoot it everyday to get its effects. it disregard that it is there. so i shoot 1cc every other day which will give you 564mg/week of test e and test cyp both. if this is a first cycle for you, keep the deca for later. you wont need it right now. wait until your second cycle. you will get plenty out of the t4 alone.

there are people that say it hurts. but i havent found that it hurts anymore than anything else. just shoot it mid-cheek and rub it afterwards for a bit. you'll be fine.

Thread Information