SpiderRico is offline Member

having pins locked and loaded before time??

I was if some people on here prepare there needles in advanced like do some of you have like 2-3 weeks of pins all ready to go so you dont have to waste time when it comes to poking yourself .. the only reason i ask this is because i saw an episode of cops once and they found like 8 syringes already preloaded with gear... do some people prefer that? could that harm the gear at all? I was just wondering what others think and know

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It wont harm the gear at all provided you still keep it in a cool dark place like a closet or a drawer.

ccriderss is offline New Member
    well once the pins come out of the packages they are not sterile anymore, who knows what they can pick up in two to three weeks... i would only load what you need at that time, dont think it will effect the juice, but i am not too sure on that one... i just would not do it

one of the only reasons i could see myself doing it is to save time on poking i dont know what else it could help out for really but i was wondering what you guys thought do some people on here do it?

RoidGut is offline Member
    I can't think of doing it any other way. Saves so much time and is easier if you are in a rush one day to just grab a preloaded dart and you are done in like 30 seconds. I usually preload for 3 wks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    one of the only reasons i could see myself doing it is to save time on poking i dont know what else it could help out for really but i was wondering what you guys thought do some people on here do it?
    Also for me it saves on a lot on extra pins. I usually use one 21 guage pin to draw out for three weeks worth of shots. Otherwise, I would need like over 20 pins to do the same job

very good point didnt even think about that with the 21 gauge

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I load two/three at a time because I use a larger needle to draw with then to inject. I actually change barrels without taking the needle from the vial so I don't make too many hole in the rubber. I've got a 50ml vial don't think I would do this if I was using a 10ml

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    I load two/three at a time because I use a larger needle to draw with then to inject. I actually change barrels without taking the needle from the vial so I don't make too many hole in the rubber. I've got a 50ml vial don't think I would do this if I was using a 10ml
    Nice to see someone else does what I do. I have homebrew prop in a 100 ml vials which came with a lesser quality rubber stopper. So even a hole made with a 23 guage shows on it. I do your method to cut down on the number of holes.

well as we type im loading a week and a half in advance so i dont have to worry if im in a rush one day or so i dont waste pins

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Helped me out also

thanks to everybody who responded to that thread. i have a 50ml vial also and that is a good idea thanks for saving me time.

Quote Originally Posted by f'n new guy
    thanks to everybody who responded to that thread. i have a 50ml vial also and that is a good idea thanks for saving me time.
    Just be carful if you are leaving the drawing pin in the vial that you don't touch the top of it too much. I never said this is good practice to do, just have to do that otherwise the vial would leak every time i turned it upsidedown.

I ordered some new 20 ml's vials so I think I will just transfer 20 ml's from the 100 ml and go that rout instead.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Just make sure to be sterile and you should be fine, I load mine into a zip-loc and then in a tupperware container and store in a drawer when I do preload, which isn't often.

glad to see my thread helped a few people and thanks for the great advise guys

righton is offline Senior Member
    I'd rather keep mine in an air tight sterile vial without any chance of air or foreign matter getting in or accidently pushing the plunger(s).

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    personally, i take my shots same time of day. so if im not at home, ill fill it before i leave and put the cap back on the needle. inject in the bathroom or car, then throw it out. simple and effective. use a one time only swab to clean the area first. clean is the key.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    I may start preloading my darts as well.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    I may start preloading my darts as well.
    Don't

For all the guys praising the concept of saving 20 pins....big deal, what did you save...$2.00. Although some guys do this regularly, it is not a safe, sterile practice and should only be done in must do situations like you are travelling and do not want to take all your vials with you, etc.

Once you open the syringe and draw air into it, it is no longer sterile. While that may not be a problem if you are shooting it immediately, it can be a problem if you are then going to set that preloaded syringe aside and allo the bacteria time to grow and gain in numbers before injecting it into your body a week or two later. Further, to the guy that wants to leave his syringe in the vial to load when he needs it, that is the worst thing you can do. The sterility, vacuum, rubber...they are all there to keep the inside free from contaminants. By puncturing the top and leaving a pathway to the outside air, you are contaminating the field.

In short guys, it is not worth saving the 20 minutes or two dollars by preloading. You should all be thinking about safe usage and sterile practices and this is not one....And if you are foolish or too lazy to go the safest more sterile route, please do not preach this system to others as you can see some of them will take what you say as good advice.

Thread Information