zircon is offline Junior Member

Safety of cycles.

I'd like to hear some experiences of people having been on cycle, specifically first cycles.

I'm looking at doing 10 weeks Test E, twice per year, each one followed with clomid nolva 4 weeks pct. Using minimal hcg at the end of cycle (5000iu).

What has been the effect on people, after coming off their first cycle? Was it terrible, or fine? How was your recovery?

Also doing 20 weeks a year on 500mg test E, which I'm sur eis not that healthy, but how dangerous do you think it really is?

Possibly thinking of doing only 2 x 10 weeks next year, and after that maintain it by doing 2 x 6 weekers prop twice a year.

I don;'t want to destroy my health/endorcrine system - so is what I'm suggesting fairly conservative and safe, in your view?

Fire away.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That should be fine, I assume by your conservative attitude that you are an adult over 25 so you shouldn't have to worry about permanently altering your endocrine system. And the cycle you lay out above is fairly easy to come off with minial let down IMO. Just make sure you either get a blood test or make your time off=time on to allow your system to recuperate fully.

I would forget the prop cycles though, if you do two 10 week cycles, plus 5 weeks each for time off between and then PCT that is 30 weeks a year you are on, hard to make time on=time off this way.

yeh ok, sounds good. I think you misunderstood. I want to do 2 x 10 weekers next year. And after next year, quit the 10 weekers comletely and replace them with 6 week prop cycles, twice a year, as I don't really want ot be on 20 weeks a year.

Perhaps I'll end up having to do that, as I wish to make it as a power athlete. We'll see. I guess it depends mostly on blood tests after test E cycles. When shoold I have blood tests? 2 weeks before I attempt my enxt cycle - and then decide whetehr to go ahead or recover some more?

thanks

Two weeks before you are planning to cycle should be good, as far as getting away from the E I guess I understand, but for me I try to do two cycles a year anyhow, and both at least ten weeks and can't honestly say I have noticed any sides or negative effects.

Ok, we'll see how it goes. How do your blood results pan out? Is everything always fine a couple of weeks before cycle?

Is your recovery of nat test and lipids good?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    As long as you do the correct pct you should have no prob doing 2 10 weekers every year. Just get blood tests before and after make sure your natty test is not dropping and you should be good to go. Most bros on here (including myself) have done a lot more than that with no long term side effects yet.

So you think HCG 5000iu end of cycle with 50/20 clomid/nolva for 4 weeks is ok?

Thread Information