4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

1 25.00%
  • NO

3 75.00%

Thread: Winny Cycle

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member

IMPORTANT!!! Winny Cycle

Hi guys..i look forward to start my first cycle next week. I bought 30 vials of winstrol from Zambon, Spain and i aim on gaining some mass and strength. I know winny is not the appropriate for gaining mass but i simply don't want to use testosterone ...not now.
    I want to ask if it's better to inject every day, since i only go to gym 5 days a week...is that enough...i also like to know if i should shoot at days that i don't work out.
    Furthermore i will propably self inject and i find it easy to shoot in legs, quads. What is the best needle size for that? I've heard 23g 1.5 inch and 25g 1.0 inch.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mamias20918756; 10-10-2005 at 05:47 PM.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think too many people here would advise you to do a winny only cycle. You should read more about it in the profiles forum, most people would say you should run test with it. Other than that, it needs to be taken about 50mg every day regardless of whether or not you go to the gym. Also, I don't know the concentration and quantity of what you have but make sure you have enough to run for the length that you want.

matty 1 time is offline New Member
    winny stings when injected, it also makes your muscle swell after, and it can feel quite uncomfortable for a day or 2 after i'd say just do it in your glutes rotating sites. definately stack with test

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Thank u for the reply guys but what about needle-syringe size for quad injection?

Thread Information