timetogain is offline New Member

On keto diet now. Should I use t3?

Sup everyone,

I have been on keto for 3 weeks and really like it. I seem to be getting leaner and leaner. I am on a cutting cycle now with eq, test cyp, and fina. As of now I am hitting my homemade tren . Hopefully i won't get an infection.

I am using xenadrine as of now. I really liked it and it helped me loose 45 lbs of fat. I am around 12% bfat right now and want to get down to 7%.
    I would really like to see my abs. i am hitting cardio 5-6 times a week.
    Early morning for either 20 min High Int. or 45 low. I just wanted to know if it is wise to try and use t3 while on keto. Will the test block any catabolic reaction? Or should I start taking in some carbs. Like cream of wheat, brown rice, wheat bread and less fat? i really like the keto though
    except for those hypoglycimic moments.

Well hope you guys can help. Would really appreciate it.

thanks
    TT

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    You have to be careful with the cytomel ... It actually shuts down the thyroid for a couple of months so when you stop you can gain a shit load of fat....

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    No direct expereince to draw from but I beleive from reading that you need carbs to make T3 work at its best - Short of that you are probably shutting down your thyroid for nothing.

CYCLEON has a great thread in the educational threads section about T3 - Might be worth a read.

Thread Information