EGO KILLER is offline New Member

bulking cycle...what do you think?

1000mg test enth. every week 1-12
    400mg EQ. every week 1-12
    100mg droll every day 1-4

im looking to put on some size over the winter Im 32 years old and 6'1'' about 255lb started lifting in 1999 I always powerlifted untill I tore my rotator cuff (benching) so im just looking to put some good size back on

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    serious cycle there man

how many have u done before?

2-3 a year for the last 5 years

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    then id say that cycle will do you fine to add bulk thats for sure!

With that many cycles under your belt, is 400mg eq/wk gonna be enough...at 255 i would at use at least 500

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sounds like you are experienced, so I suggest bumping the eq to 600mg per week. Also run that test an extra week. Hell, you have been cycling for years, why not extend test to week 15 and eq to week 14? I promise you will not regret.

RoidGut is offline Member
    just out of curiosity, why are you throwing in the eq in a bulking cycle, given the dose you are going to be running it at?

From my experience with eq, 400 mg ew will not give you very good results in terms of mass, which is the whole point behind your cycle.

I would get rid of it all together, and maybe add in something else (like 400 mg ew of deca or even tren at 75-100 mg ed)

If you really want eq, then I would run it at a higher dose than just 400 mg. I am going to be using 600 mg ew my next cycle for 18 wks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Sounds like you are experienced, so I suggest bumping the eq to 600mg per week. Also run that test an extra week. Hell, you have been cycling for years, why not extend test to week 15 and eq to week 14? I promise you will not regret.
    agree 10000%...to be effective, eq need to be run over 12 wks...12 is just bare minimum...

really I have already been on for a little over a month I was just gonna do 12 more weeks I was doing deca but it limp dicks me..LOL and I was was told that EQ has almost the same effects that deca has without the limp dick and plus I have 2 10cc bottles of it

Quote Originally Posted by EGO KILLER
    really I have already been on for a little over a month I was just gonna do 12 more weeks I was doing deca but it limp dicks me..LOL and I was was told that EQ has almost the same effects that deca has without the limp dick and plus I have 2 10cc bottles of it
    you really need to get more bottles of eq...20 ml's just will not cut it...you are not even factoring in the small amount you will lose each time you shoot.

Eq is not even close to the effects of deca ...it is very mild at best and at the dose you are currently running, you will not be very pleased with the results. You might not be able to tell because of the test you are also taking but trust me on this

Thread Information