lavagod007 is offline New Member

Steroids for the cardio athlete

I am a 31 year old male my height is 6'4 and weight is about 230 and I have been giving alot of thought to actually trying Steroids .I am an intense cardio athlete and travel around to compete in marathons, tri aths, and eco thons. I do workout with weights, however most of my time is spent with plyometrics and other natural resistance training (push-ups , pull-ups etc...) I really would like to lose about 15-20 pounds and get a more ripped look. I do not mind adding muscle because this is to be expected , but I am not trying to win Mr olympia either. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by lavagod007; 10-10-2005 at 06:33 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    If you are an intense cardio athlete that runs marathons and triathelons, how can you have 20 lbs to lose?

Are you looking for strenth, endurance or mass gains? If you just want to lose 20 lbs of fat, keep at the cardio but definately clean up your diet because I used to run marathons and the weight melts off you during training, etc.

Unoid is offline Member
    whats you're BF %? I assume its 6-8% because you do lots of cardio.
    essential you have TOO MUCH muscle at that weight to be a great long distance anything...

you need to be idealy 215 @ 5%

But since you can't really let your upper body muscle just go to waste (although you do swim) You're gonna wanna do lean cutting only. Also you're limited as to what u can take that affects endurance.

Idealy theres a few things you could use and enjoy.

Test (I'd keep it low for you 400mg/wk)
    EQ or deca , but idealy EQ for its RBC increase (better endurance) at 400mg/wk
    and the last 4 weeks of ur cycle do Winstrol at 50MG ED or maybe 100mg EOD injectable.

a 10weeker would be nice for your first cycle. If you keep your diet clean except for when you are doing a competition and need ltos fo complex carbs.. you'll get down to yuor 5% BF and actually increase your muscle mass by 5lbs prolly.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ,VAR..test

elite2kr is offline Member
    for that extra cardio boost try dnp

just kidding

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be careful with winny, sprinters might like it, but the constant pounding a marathon runner goes through might lead to muscle cramps, and painful joints.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    some deca might be helpful at a low dose if his joints are bothersome. Prop would be a good adition, some var or eq. Diet is really going to be the one burining the fat. If you want to drop weight you could go with some clen and ECA.

Darkness is offline Member
    Winny is not good for the long pounding runs you'll be doing. I left the marines about a year ago and used to run an average of 50mi/week and a couple of years ago took some winny with prop and the winny just totally f'ed my up. Shin splints galore and sore joints like never before. Its good for droping weight but not for runners.
    These days I dont run and just lift heavy and eat big

Eq if it works for the race horses (which it was designed for) it will work for you.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah at that size arent u way too big for endurance sports?

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    so 400mg of Test per week won't add bulk?

Bigshred is offline New Member
    Eq and test. I always notice WAY more endurance on the treadmill when I am running Eq.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    I am still wondering how a marathon runner has any wieght to lose, let alone 20 pounds. What is height, wieght body fat?

Thread Information