Thread: Clen

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member

Clen

Hey guys I am planning on starting a cycle soon and worried about bloat. I have my nolvadex so I will be ready to go but I also want to cut during the cycle. It has been recommended to me to use clen but I also noticed that T3 has some of the same properties and results that clen has. Would this also be a recomended drug for cutting/weight loss, which is preferred clen or T3?
    Last edited by superflex1897; 10-10-2005 at 07:05 PM.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Clen and T3 are very different. They are used together by many because of their synergystic effect. You should do a lot more research before jumping into doing t3 as it is very powerful and potentially dangerous.

bump

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    t3 is more powerful then clen espically in its liquid form and can start to eat away att muscle mass if not used proplery

Thanks.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    Ive used clen before, and it worked great. I took 100,mcg's a day for 25 days and lost 22 lbs... No Bullshit, and without any cardio or ab work. All i did was atkins diet, and workout, and the gut and water weight just fell off over night. You should try it and think about some ephedrine and other legal dieuretics.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did some clen while on a cycle and in 3.5 weeks I dropped 12 pounds of fat. It was pretty amazing. T3 could also be used but only while on a cycle since it is catabolic.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Did some clen while on a cycle and in 3.5 weeks I dropped 12 pounds of fat. It was pretty amazing. T3 could also be used but only while on a cycle since it is catabolic.
    Damn. Those results are definitely worth the sides.
    Thanks

taylor26 is offline Member
    i was looking around some other sites and had found this one.

"t3 is a synthetically manufactured thyroid hormone. Its effect is similar to that of natural L-thyroxin (L-T4) in the thyroid gland. t3 is one of two hormones which is produced in the thyroid. The other one is L-triiodthyronine. Bodybuilders use t3 to accelerate the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. The body burns more calories than usual so that a lower fat content can be achieved or the athlete burns fat although he takes in more calories. When used properly there are few side effects to t3.

. Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased."

Thread Information