spiderman405 is offline Junior Member

Painful Fina Injection

i MADE FINA FOR THE SECOND TIME AND THIS TIME THE PAIN THE NEXT DAY IN THE INJECTIONS SITE IS REAL PAINFUL. iT HARD FOR ME TO WALK. COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS COULD BE. i HAVE TAKEN SEVERAL CYCLES OVER THE YEARS AND MADE FINA ONCE BEFORE BUT THIS TIME IT IS VERY PAINFUL AND SORE THE NEXT DAY.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405
    i MADE FINA FOR THE SECOND TIME AND THIS TIME THE PAIN THE NEXT DAY IN THE INJECTIONS SITE IS REAL PAINFUL. iT HARD FOR ME TO WALK. COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS COULD BE. i HAVE TAKEN SEVERAL CYCLES OVER THE YEARS AND MADE FINA ONCE BEFORE BUT THIS TIME IT IS VERY PAINFUL AND SORE THE NEXT DAY.
    Did you use a different kit? Could be the solvent...... or higher BA content.

You could add an equal amount of sterile oil to help dilute the injection

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    possibly didnt have enough oil...or potential infection? Did you make sure it was sterile?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    my last batch of fina was painful for the first couple shots.

demonds is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405

I'm going throught the same problem you are going right now. Yesterday I shot my right quad and the day before I did my left, I can barerly walk right now. But for me the problem was the ba, I used 20% ba instead of 5%ba and 15%bb. I was out of BB so I had to use all ba. I didn't think it was going to be so painfull, so I ordered another cartige and hope to make a new batch of fina as msoon as it gets here, the pain is too much too suck it up, especially when you gotta shoot it ED. So, meaby you did the same thing, too much ba and not enough bb or oil.

Thread Information