legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Here we go with the Test flu again!

Man this sucks!

I just shot on sunday to end off week three. now last wednesday I shot for the beggining of week 3 and got horrible pain the next day in my arm. then my arm was puffy and infected, or seemed ot be so. I could barely use it. then, i started to get the fever of 103.6. I felt like i was on fire! That passed and I was feeling better except for the body aches. well when i shot yesterday in the other arm, im starting to feel a little woosy again. im starting to cough a little and feeling a little feverish. will this pass or u guys think ill keep getting this after every shot? oh well im stickin this cycle out till week 12 unless it gets really bad.

all in all im feeling alright, but still a little sick and my arm still hurts from the wednesdat injection(just a little bit) hope all goes well for this coming wednesday or im gonna have to find another injection spot!

anybody? bump!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    What test are you taking? prop, cyp, enath? What brand? UG?

sorry, QV test E 250 at 500mg a week split up into two doses. i like it, but this damn flu got me worried.

patriot37 is offline New Member
    I am on test e 250 QV as well and I took my last shot friday night it is monday night and my shoulder is still in ridiculous pain. I am praying it is nothing serious but man if I have to deal with this pain every week, **** it I will take something else.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    sorry, QV test E 250 at 500mg a week split up into two doses. i like it, but this damn flu got me worried.
    500mgs of test e shouldn't give much sides at all. Maybe change sources? I got 1 painful shot of testovirin that I got from Tijuana but the next 11 were fine with no pain. I guess I just had to get use to it real fast?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Are you practicing asepsis?? make sure everything is clean and sanitary before the inject(im sure you do but have to ask) are you using the same needle to draw the test and shoot it? If you do all this you may have gotten bad gear, Try and stay as clean as possible on the next shot and double double check everything! If thats not the case I would say you got bunk gear or just a bad reaction.

Thread Information