juice-junky is offline New Member

Exclamation Any women out there???

My girlfriend is interested in doing a cycle and I am looking for advice as to what she should take. She has never cycled before but is in good physical condition other than a bladder condition. I am looking for a cycle with minimal side effects but something that will help her cut and add some strength. Guys feel free to give input if u have experience with a women u know cycling. Thanx.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sign her up here, and tell her to start reading ...there's plenty of girls here willing to give her sound advice (guys too)

i am not locating anavar on the steroid profile list. What is it exactly? other names?

oxandrolone....it should be in the steroid profile forum under anavar

yeah, its not. I guess I can look it up else where

i just checked, on the forums page their is a seperate forum called steroid profiles...(not on the steroid.com homepage) and its actually under both names anavar and oxandrolone

system admin is offline Owner

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Please have her register and do her own research before she uses anything "suggested" by anyone, myself included. There is much valuable knowledge and help she can seek in the female forum, from Jerzey, BMF2, Sassy69, SexyKitty and myself.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i tryed with my girl and she blew me off and then thought that i was saying she's fat.

psshhhhh....whatever!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    tryed to get her to sign up to get knowledgeable on the AAS. instead she thinks im gonna die next week. but thats awesome that your girl is cool with this and wants to try herself! def. have her sign up and start learning!

Quote Originally Posted by juice-junky
    Guys feel free to give input if u have experience with a women u know cycling. Thanx.
    This is kind of a moot point since the only woman I have experience with who does AAS is also a member (Female Vet ) here (Jerzey) ....so I'm sure she'll answer for herself....

Basically, just make sure that the stuff you are getting is legit (i.e. have it tested before your g/f uses it...not just so it isn't fake, or underdosed, but so its not OVERDOSED...you don't want her taking stuff that's like...7-8mgs of 'Var when it should be 5 right? Then her cycle is going to end up at like 15mgs/week instead of 10 which you don't want.

You're looking at between 5-10mgs of 'Var or maybe 10mgs (inj) of Winnie everyt day...or 100mgs per week of either primo or masteron ....

Those single compounds are all nice cycles for a woman when run alone.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    This is kind of a moot point since the only woman I have experience with who does AAS is also a member (Female Vet ) here (Jerzey) ....so I'm sure she'll answer for herself....

Basically, just make sure that the stuff you are getting is legit (i.e. have it tested before your g/f uses it...not just so it isn't fake, or underdosed, but so its not OVERDOSED...you don't want her taking stuff that's like...7-8mgs of 'Var when it should be 5 right? Then her cycle is going to end up at like 15mgs/week instead of 10 which you don't want.

You're looking at between 5-10mgs of 'Var or maybe 10mgs (inj) of Winnie everyt day...or 100mgs per week of either primo or masteron ....

That and you dont want the var to be something like ... dbol /drol ... but with those low doses of var you should be able to get quality stuff not things like IP

SDprincss25 is offline New Member
    How can you get the gear tested?

www.srcslabs.com I think is the URL...it's like a hundred bucks to get something tested.

You can also buy something that has already been tested if you get the same lot number.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

Yes, I would highly suggest Var here... it will give her more strenght and a harder look (or at least it does me and most of the women I know who use it).. However, like Anthony said, have it tested.. I just ran a cycle of Var and Primo that came to an abrupt hault because I had major sides... not realizing the Var was overdosed. 10 came out to 14.1, for guys, maybe it's great, but for women... well, lets just say I was breaking out worse then ever and my voice is a mess (hopefully it goes back). I would start her at 5 and then maybe up it to 10... above 10 you are much more likely to see sides.

Make sure both you and she know what she is doing before you do anything. She has to know the possible sides to adjust her dose if she sees them.

Read Anthony's (Hooker) profile, it's great!

Any other ques., just let me know. Make sure her diet/routine are in check first.

Thread Information