Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400

    Help!!first Dbol Experience, Im Scared.

    i started my first cycle today. 40 mg dbol ed weeks 1-4
    600mg test e weeks 1-12
    400mg eq weeks 1-12.
    anyway i had taken 30mg of dboll today(3 10mg pills) up to my workout. when i was working out there would be times when my heart rate would get up there and while doing reps it felt like my heart would kind of skip and feel like its gonna pop out my chest. and i had nearly 1 1/2 gallons of water in the day up to this point and it felt like i was dehydrated during workout, sort of like the feeling you get when you dont have enough water with creatine. also i have continued to take bsn's no xplode and i NO supplement and creatine ethyl ester. could this have an effect? should i drop them out? this is my first cycle and the first day. im freakin big time, is this normal? should i drop the dbol and just continue to run the test and eq? im ****in paranoid. or should i drop the dose of the dbol. someone help, im afraid im gonna drop dead. thanks guys.

  2. #2
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    ????

  3. #3
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    you might want to drop the dbol . First time I took it I would get bad hot flashes. After a while i got used to them, but it kinda tripped me out at first. Just a side note, this is why we all recommend doing a test only cycle for your first becaue you just don't know how you're going to react when you start taking steroids .

  4. #4
    bigJJ's Avatar
    bigJJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    666
    I'd say, drop the creatine and NO supps. Let the Dbol and Test do their job.

    NO Xplode always gives me wicked energy during workouts. That combined with your exitement and expectations of using AAS for the first time probably resulted in your being overly consious of your heart rate.

    Honestly, I think it's still too early to be feeling the real effects of Dbol.

  5. #5
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    I'd say, drop the creatine and NO supps. Let the Dbol and Test do their job.

    NO Xplode always gives me wicked energy during workouts. That combined with your exitement and expectations of using AAS for the first time probably resulted in your being overly consious of your heart rate.

    Honestly, I think it's still too early to be feeling the real effects of Dbol.
    We have a winner

    Show the man what he's won Bob

    Good post

  6. #6
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    wonder where jdh went to...hopefully not to admit himself...

  7. #7
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    ill drop those out. my heart rate never really passed about 80% of my max heart rate , but it was those kind of weird feelings in my chest that freaked me out the most. i know its real early and you wouldnt think the dbol could have an effect yet, but damn i had the most wicked pump in my forearms and it was back day, i wasnt hittin the forearms that bad , and damn my forearms are getting a pump just by typing. freaky. so you all think i should drop all those supplements? anybody else had any similar experience?

  8. #8
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    anybody else? should i drop the dboll completely or just keep the dose lower and work my way up?

  9. #9
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    anybody else? should i drop the dboll completely or just keep the dose lower and work my way up?

    leave the dbol where it's at and drop the other stuff... i highly doubt u r getting any effects off the dbol on your 1st day. the no explode however fuked me up the 1 time i took it. it gave me the desired rush of energy and shit, but left me feeling shitty and my heart racing... i will not use it again..

  10. #10
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    should have ran test for first cycle only this would have been a great cycle down the road a little at least if you dont know how your going to react then its not a good idea..its like driving with your feet ya you probly could do it doestn mean its a good idea

  11. #11
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Keep the dbol , get rid of all the supps. When on gear all you need is food IMO. All that other bullshit is just putting toxins in your blood. Get rid of the supps, and see, if it doesn't change, if it stays the same then cut the dbol in half, you may have to build up to the dose you are using. If that doesn't work just drop the dbol and move on. But you do not need all that crap when on the real deal bro.

  12. #12
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Any product named explode just doesn't sound good to me.LOL

  13. #13
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    cool, ill drop the supps and work my way up to 40mgs of dboll a day. one thing, im not sure its the no-xplode. yesterdays was the start of my third week on it. i love it. it does get your heart going but it hadnt given me that heart beat skipping it feels like my hearts pounding out my chest feeling. i was freaked out though. ill drop it though and just work the dbol up, if it still happens im just gonna drop the dboll and just run the test e and eq. also, is dbol prone to giving you gas in your upper stomach and chest? last night it felt like my chest was tight with gas and ive had diarrehea. is this common?

  14. #14
    wrx's Avatar
    wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    155
    JDH-
    did you get any nose bleeding? cause whan i did M1T and my blood presure was very high i got a bleeding nose during intense workouts

  15. #15
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Large doses of Dbol can be hard on the stomach for some individuals, are you breaking up your doses evenly over the day, if so that should help to ease the gas, I also think that dumping the supps will help with this. Too many chems in the body makes it tough for it to adjust.

  16. #16
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    no , no nose bleeding bro. yeah, the dbol i have is in 10mg capsules. i took 30mgs yesterday spaced about 4 hrs apart. i had intended on taking a 4th but after my workout i was tripping. yeah it felt like my chest was just filled with gas. also i took 10mg about an hr ago and am starting to get that weird light headed feeling again like when your dehydrated. should i give my body time to adjust to it and keep taking it, or am i gonna feel like this util i go off the dbol. weird shit.

  17. #17
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    dude its definitely the creatine. i had an issue a few weeks ago where i was taking this male herbal supplement for increase sex drive & prostate support for about 6 months, it had 1500mg of L-arginine. then i started creatine about 3wks ago & the first dAY i took it, after about 1/2 hour i satrted panicing & after my workout sets my chest was getting tight & heart rate was high, getting short breaths, i thought i was going to pass out. i couldn't figure out why this was happening until somebody helped me out by telling me its the L-arginine. so i stopped the male wellness pill & the creatine didn't effect me like that anymore. i found out that L-arginine speeds the blood flow in the body or something like that, & thats what was happening to me. but i would drop the creatine & let the dbol & test do its work. just take whey protein w/ it & eat alot of clean foood for supp. intake.

    good luck.

  18. #18
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    no , no nose bleeding bro. yeah, the dbol i have is in 10mg capsules. i took 30mgs yesterday spaced about 4 hrs apart. i had intended on taking a 4th but after my workout i was tripping. yeah it felt like my chest was just filled with gas. also i took 10mg about an hr ago and am starting to get that weird light headed feeling again like when your dehydrated. should i give my body time to adjust to it and keep taking it, or am i gonna feel like this util i go off the dbol. weird shit.
    also drink 1gal of water or more/day & take ur dbol with food to help the cramping

  19. #19
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    see thats the thing i dont get, yesterday was my 3rd week on the creatine and nitro stimulators. the past two weeks i did get increased heart rate but nothing like i felt yesterday. maybe it was the combo of dbol and the arginine. im dropping the supps so we will see how that works , if not im dropping the dbol as well. maybe im just one of those people who dbol doesnt agree with.

  20. #20
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    bro u r definetley better off saving all those supps for post cycle... u don't need them right now.. use them as part of your pct.. just stick to the gear and eating right and training hard...

  21. #21
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    thats what im gonna do. ill drop them and try to work myself up to the 40mgs of dboll a day. if i dont feel better in a few days the dboll is going and im just gonna run the test and eq

  22. #22
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Sounds like a plan to me.

  23. #23
    keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    111
    20-25mg of Dbol per day could be enough for you 1st time around (15mg a day worked GREAT for me 1st time around!)

    Dbol gives great pumps and if you are using NO products that do the same thing then this is an obvious overload - I say cut the supplements (save them for PCT or later!) and see how the Dbol does on it's own and most importantly how you feel on it.

    If the problems persist then stop the Dbol and if you want go back to the NO supplements

  24. #24
    jdh's Avatar
    jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    big denver, CO
    Posts
    400
    ill run the dbol 30mgs for a few days and see what happens, if it goes good ill up it to 40mgs. also im drinking nearly 2 gallons of water a day , so not sure why im getting that dehydrated lightheadedness feeling.

  25. #25
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    dude its definitely the creatine. i had an issue a few weeks ago where i was taking this male herbal supplement for increase sex drive & prostate support for about 6 months, it had 1500mg of L-arginine. then i started creatine about 3wks ago & the first dAY i took it, after about 1/2 hour i satrted panicing & after my workout sets my chest was getting tight & heart rate was high, getting short breaths, i thought i was going to pass out. i couldn't figure out why this was happening until somebody helped me out by telling me its the L-arginine. so i stopped the male wellness pill & the creatine didn't effect me like that anymore. i found out that L-arginine speeds the blood flow in the body or something like that, & thats what was happening to me. but i would drop the creatine & let the dbol & test do its work. just take whey protein w/ it & eat alot of clean foood for supp. intake.

    good luck.
    that doesnt make sense. arginine dilates blood vessels, therefore it lowers blood pressure thus no case for rapid heart beat

  26. #26
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    see thats the thing i dont get, yesterday was my 3rd week on the creatine and nitro stimulators. the past two weeks i did get increased heart rate but nothing like i felt yesterday. maybe it was the combo of dbol and the arginine. im dropping the supps so we will see how that works , if not im dropping the dbol as well. maybe im just one of those people who dbol doesnt agree with.
    imo, even though dbol may not take effect, the pills them selves might cause water imbalance immediately raising blood pressure. this intense raise in blood pressure could be the cause of the rapid heart beat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •