perfectorec is offline New Member

Question DBol Cycle Questions

I know you gentleman probably answer a thousand and one dumb @$$ questions about cycles and side effects. I have thoroughly looked through the board for answers to my questions as I do not want to re-post.But I have a massive amount of questions in regards to my cycle.That I need to know before I do it.And any help would be greatly appreciated.
    1.Stacking Dbol and Winstrol (pill form) is it a dumb @$$ thing to do and murder on your liver?
    2. I already suffer from minor MPB (slightly receeded hairline) will one 8 week cycle at 40mg a day make my hairline pay?If yes then what would you recommend in place of Dbol thats not going to break the bank cost wise.
    3.Anti Estrogens, i see you guys talking alot about it.I am assumeing Clem is one of them? If so then how often, how much and when do you take it to avoid the boobies.

Thanks for the help fellas, just trying to figure this all out before I jump ya know.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectorec
    I know you gentleman probably answer a thousand and one dumb @$$ questions about cycles and side effects. I have thoroughly looked through the board for answers to my questions as I do not want to re-post.But I have a massive amount of questions in regards to my cycle.That I need to know before I do it.And any help would be greatly appreciated.
    1.Stacking Dbol and Winstrol (pill form) is it a dumb @$$ thing to do and murder on your liver? It would indeed be abusive to your liver.
    2. I already suffer from minor MPB (slightly receeded hairline) will one 8 week cycle at 40mg a day make my hairline pay?If yes then what would you recommend in place of Dbol thats not going to break the bank cost wise. Winstrol is generally more harsh on the hairline than dbol. 8 weeks of dbol is too long.
    3.Anti Estrogens, i see you guys talking alot about it.I am assumeing Clem is one of them? If so then how often, how much and when do you take it to avoid the boobies. Clen is not an anti-e, nolvadex is a good gyno preventative

Thanks for the help fellas, just trying to figure this all out before I jump ya know.
    I'd suggest reading a lot more before jumping into any cycle. You are not ready IMO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I'd suggest reading a lot more before jumping into any cycle. You are not ready IMO.
    clen is a thermogenic fat burner not an anti e. Basically everything eggz said. You are not ready..keep reading..orals only=crap you will find it everywhere on this site

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    clen is a thermogenic fat burner not an anti e. Basically everything eggz said. You are not ready..keep reading..orals only=crap you will find it everywhere on this site
    Not according to Ross Anyway eggz is right. Hows your diet? Whats your lifting experiance? Do some research bro then dive right in!!

Thread Information