a little insight on bulkers and cutters for newbs.

w/ the right anti e-s and diet practically any steroid could be used to bulk or cut with, even anadrol and dbol !! Sure, you may be holding mad water, but when your taking into account that your average cycle is 10-12 weeks long, the first 3-4 weeks on some drol or dbol would hardly be evident in terms of water gain by the end of your cycle if you've cycled wisely and watched the diet. I'm just getting tired of hearing "bulker or cutter" in terms of nothing more than the drug being used and not the diet and/or cardio. Sure, there are drugs known for those things, but I think there is a truth being held out on alot of people who come here looking for advice and proposed cycles w/ questions such as "can I use winny in a bulking cycle?" or "can I use dbol in a cutting cycle?" or people who seem to think that prop is absolutely necessary to cut with. Just my .02

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

I'd like to add that no one can predict how many pounds you will gain or lose on a bulker or a cutter. There are too many variables to make an accurate prediction. Results are dependant on the users Diet, training techniques, sleeping habits, PCT quality, lifestyle, dedication, genetics, personality type and a host of other factors.
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-11-2005 at 11:03 AM.

bump

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel the same way.... diet determines the outcome of your cycle, not the gear. it might be easier to cut with some gear like tren , but u cld use tren to bulk if your diet dictated it...

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    bump

I'd like to add that no one can predict how many pounds you will gain or lose on a bulker or a cutter. There are too many variables to make an accurate prediction. Results are dependant on the users Diet, training techniques, sleeping habits, PCT quality, lifestyle, dedication, genetics, personality type and a host of other factors.
    eGGzactly

Thread Information