jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

My First Ever Injection, Aspiration Question

so this morning i joined the other side. i injected myself for the first time, 300mg test-e and 200mg eq. anyway it was painless, the needle slid right in. although after i looked in the mirror i did inject a bit lower in the glute then i should have. but im sure i got it in the muscle , im having no pain no swelling or anything. i used a 23g 1 1/2 inch. anyway my question is i found it hella hard to aspirate . its hard enought twisting your body around to inject but i could barely pull the plunger back, i did see a little air come in but no blood so i injected. is it normal for the plunger to bee so hard to pull back? i could barely do it. also if i do pull back and see blood will it be quite a bit of blood or just a drop?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah it can be hard, unless it's in a vein then it will just pull right out and fill with blood. It is kinda hard for me to aspirate on glute shots anyhow, that's why I go with quads.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If its hard to pul back thats fairly normal. It means the needle is nicely placed in the muscle.

I've never hit a vein so can't coment on the blood question. But I would assume that not a lot of blood goes into the barrell. But you can visibly see blood.

jdh
    i forgot one thing. i put the needle in once, aspirated and i tiny speck of blood came in. so i pulled out got a new needle and then proceeded to what i said in my previous post. just kind of nervous. want to make sure i do it right. also how far in should i put the needle? i put it in nearly all the way but left enough just in case it broke.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I use 23G 1.25" and go most of the way in for glutes. Leave a tiny little bit out.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That's far enough, just so there is a little sticking out is good. Sounds like you did it right to me.

ccriderss is offline New Member
    it depends on how deep into the vein you are or if you just grazed it for how much blood you will get... i have never gotten a lot but i have gotten a little sprut and so i basically did what u did...changed the needle and shit.... and yes sometimes it will be hard to pull it back... and i have never had a needle break on me... but its okay to not bury the whole pin insite of you if u are using a 1.5 inch pin...by the way... nice job on being careful

jdh
    nice. i think ill try the quad or delt for my next injection on thursday. dont really like the glute, i mean its painless but its hard to twist the body and get both hands on the syringe. one question, is there any one place thats better to inject then the other, i mean as far as absorbtion. or does it all get dispersed evenly throughout your body no matter where its at.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.

fro the most part, it gets displaced pretty evenly... but i have heard a lot of members with facts about the glutes being the best place because of absorbtion.... i try to rotate, but use the glutes for the big shots (like mixing test and EQ) just because thats what i have heard... but as far as i can tell... and major muscle (like quads) is just as effective

jdh
    awesome. ill try the quad on thursday. also im takin 40mg dbol a day for a month. how soon you notice strength gains from it?

the TEST and the EQ take a while to notice gains from... i usually hear 5-8 weeks for the test and 8-12 for the EQ... all depends on the diet, training, genetics.... d-bol is pretty quick on the strength gains..maybe 2 weeks

groundbound561 is offline Junior Member
    what about abscesses? how bad are those as far as healing them?

jdh
    also one more thing regarding the cycle im on. weeks 1-4 40mg dbol ed
    weeks 1-10 600mg test e
    weeks 1-10 400mg eq
    how much will my nuts shrink on a cycle like this? also should i run hcg for a cycle like this, is it something that i should make an absolute priortity to run out and get right now?

first off i would run the test e and the eq for atleast 12 weeks.... drop the eq a week before you drop the test e... so like week 12 stop the eq and then week 13 stop the test... and PCT is a MUST!!! make sure you have it all ready to go and i usually keep novaldex or liquidex on hand incase Gyno developes....seeing this is your first cycle, you probably dont know if you are prone to gyno, but if u start to get swelling around the nipples, irratition, sensitivity or tingly itchy nips... then gyno is starting, must attack it before it gets perminent!!! for PCT i would make sure you have HGC and clomid...

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    sounds good to me you did good for your first time grats man.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    best of luck buddy

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

a 21 gauge is 1/12 inch

The truth is that a 21 GAUGE is 1'1'2 iinches and goes deep into the muscle. It is not rare to hit a vein with that large of a needle, but it goes deep into the muslce so you have nothing to worrry about. When blood spurts out, it means that it went THROUGH a vein, not into one. I use 1/1/2 inch needles to make sure it is DEEP into the muscle and I have never had a problem. The lighter you go into the muscle, the more likely some of the anabolic is to be absorbed into the bloodstream or seep out of the injection site, which you will feel as a sort of bubble of oil at the site. Inject as deep as you can as long as you feel commfortable. Just my advice

Thread Information