Current Cycle:
    1-4 Dbol ED 40mg ED
    1-14 Test E 500mg wk
    1-13 EQ 400mg wk
    4-14 Tren A 50mg ED
    1-14 Ldex .5mg ED

Currently in week 13 now of Mass Bulker cycle
    Have ran 3 cycles

Here's the delima, I have about 6 grams of Test E left and plenty of EQ. I don't ever want to run Test E again but I still have the gear left (a jug). I'm comming to the last week of my cycle and I was thinking about extending the cycle just to rid the Test E so my money is not lost. I don't really want to run this cycle much longer so I was just thinking about bumping the Test E up to 1gram a week and the EQ up to 600mg wk. This will extend the cycle 6 weeks vs. another 12 weeks. I was also gonna run Dbol again at 40mg ED for another 4 weeks (sticking with the oral rule of 4 wks on wks off).

Question: Would I benefit more at shortening the duration of the cycle while increasing dosage up to 1gram or would just running another 12 weeks at the same dosage or maybe even bumping it to 750mg wk be more beneficial. I don't want to run another 12 weeks because I don't want to wait the extra time to begin my next cycle which will be a cutter, but I do want to take about 4-5 months off. If I do this extention, I was also considering using clomid EOD for a few weeks just to keep my nuts from forgeting how to work (can't find HCG or I'd use that).

I haven't really seen any weight gains in about a 1.5 months. Diet is in check and cals were increased with body weight during whole cycle. I just want to get rid of this Test E. I was going to end this at week 14 and do another bulker in 3 months (using up the rest of the Test E) but I don't want to get bloated like this again. I'd rather stay on, stay bloated and use up all of the test E. I usually use Sust which doesn't bloat me like Test E.

No offense but please don't reply if you have never ran a gram of test a week or MANY cycles. Again no offense but I want personal experience not here say.

Thanks bros,
    mkv213
    Last edited by Infidel; 10-10-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If you haven't seen any weight gain in 6 weeks,then it's time to come off cycle,or totally switch up gear.Bumping the test up won't do that much,if anything,at all.Trust me,I've been down that road.

~Pinnacle~

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you haven't seen any weight gain in 6 weeks,then it's time to come off cycle,or totally switch up gear.Bumping the test up won't do that much,if anything,at all.Trust me,I've been down that road.

~Pinnacle~
    But I don't wanna come off

Is that due to my receptors Pinnacle (not gaining in 6 weeks)?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    But I don't wanna come off

Is that due to my receptors Pinnacle (not gaining in 6 weeks)?
    I understand how you feel.that's why I DON'T.

Receptor saturation is a controversial issue.There is a reason why growth stops at a certain point on drugs.It's not diet,that much I can tell you.I believe your androgen receptors become flooded,thus halting growth.Going into a cruise period and switching up compounds seems to work,for me anyway.
    I would love to see just ONE study on humans to prove either way what the cause really is.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why not cruise for a few weeks? Get some primo and hit it at 600-800 per week, or just lower the test to 250 per week? I would also add to either of those 10mg of dbol upon waking. Do that for about 4 weeks then Bump your doses of test and tren or drop tren add deca (or nnp if you want). If you want to stay on, I say cruize.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you want to stay "on" take Meso's advice and cruise, or bridge with Anavar or Dbol at a low dose. Then you can think about switching up compounds or increasing dosages.

Thread Information