Thread: Durestride

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member

Durestride

I heard that durestride is replacing finasteride on ar-r . Is that true? I have some friends that have had a better experience with that and recomend that over finasteride.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Don't know but could you keep me informed if you could and put me under your buddy list when you get information on that, i use it everyday and it works great. Thanks Bro.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superflex1897
    I heard that durestride is replacing finasteride on ar-r. Is that true? I have some friends that have had a better experience with that and recomend that over finasteride.
    thats the word on the street..

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    dutasteride...

Might help in searching for it if it's spelled accurately.

I've heard the same thing... and I've heard that hooker has either written a profile on it, or is doing one right now. Anyhow, it's interesting stuff... Finasteride may not yet be out to the pasture yet however. It's got some unique applications... which i've heard are going to be published soon. I don't mean to be ellusive, but I don't have the specifics or the authorization to share it.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    It is like finasteride but it is more effective at reducing dht levels in the scalp.
    It is also quite a bit more expensive-it is called avodart-generic name.
    My drug plan covers it so I'm using it for my next cycle-work well for my last albeit shit cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    dutasteride...

Might help in searching for it if it's spelled accurately.

I've heard the same thing... and I've heard that hooker has either written a profile on it, or is doing one right now. Anyhow, it's interesting stuff... Finasteride may not yet be out to the pasture yet however. It's got some unique applications... which i've heard are going to be published soon. I don't mean to be ellusive, but I don't have the specifics or the authorization to share it.
    No I mean durastride.

What is the affect you anticipate it will do? Sounds very similar to the one I mentioned, however I agree there is something called durastride also. Give us/me more info...

thanks, and sorry for the attempted spelling correction. Usually I don't do that - but in this case I thought it might have been the culprit for a lack of results in terms of what you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    What is the affect you anticipate it will do? Sounds very similar to the one I mentioned, however I agree there is something called durastride also. Give us/me more info...

thanks, and sorry for the attempted spelling correction. Usually I don't do that - but in this case I thought it might have been the culprit for a lack of results in terms of what you were looking for.
    Sorry man it is dutasteride.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could find dutastride in research chems....It's more expensive than finastride in tab form..

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I wish I could find dutastride in research chems....It's more expensive than finastride in tab form..
    Ah, my friend ... time and a market demand will cure that - it's the law of economics. :-)

Thread Information