demonds is offline Junior Member

too much destilate water on my fina conversion

Ok, just like the thread says, I put too much water on my fina conversion, I was trying to make powder. The solution turned white and everything but now is too liquid and the powder does not saty on my painters cap, is there anyway to fix this? please help. I know this should go on the lab forum but there is 175 people on this forum and only 5 on the lab forum, so meaby I could get a faster answr in here, but feel free to move it.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    why were u using water in the first place??? ru trying to make crystal fina or just convert the tren ?? in normal conversion u use oil. and in crystal fina i dont recall but i know it's in here somewhere, i can see how water would be good though.

yes, im trying to make crystal fina, I need to add destylate water to the solution, I think I added too much, how do I fix this?

anybody please?

Maybe heating it till it evaporates? No clue I never saw the point of going through the trouble to make crystal fina.

I was thinking about doing thast but i wanted to see is there another way, but ince nobody has answer the post I think I'LL go wiht that

Thread Information