massripped is offline Junior Member

Question Sustanon Question

What do you think of this statement? I got it from www.GetSwole.com under miscellaneous/guide to sustanon .

My cycle is going to be:
    dbol wks 1-4 30mg ED
    sustanon wks 1-10 500 250 2x a week
    EQ wks 1-10 400 200 2x a week

Now I dont know if I should change it up. Any help?

There is more to it I just cut and pasted part of it.

"inject the sus everyday or at the least every other day." I usually get the "wholly shit, thats crazy!!!" answer. I usually tell them back, no its not crazy, its science. The actual science of sus combined with a bodybuilders needs equal injecting every day.

People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each week and getting every mg of it. Trust me folks, I am not talking about injecting 7 amps a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two weeks you are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate. Maybe about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of the isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks following the first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test levels. If you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a difference.

Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are done with the sustanon, then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca, or decca and primo/winny. This is a cycle that a lot of the pros are using called front end loading with an anabolic taper.
    Last edited by massripped; 05-07-2002 at 07:27 PM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    check out my cycle bro i just revised it after long disscusion with juice junkie and king samson
    doing deca and sus/omni and front end loading with dbol

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    also i will be doing 3 injections per week of sus/omni to keep even levels

Thanx Tapout. Does anybody else have any input? Maybe change the sustanon to something else.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would change sust to T200..best bang for your buck bro..and less painful

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    OK you pretty much said it all and I agree idealy you want to keep blood levels stable and thats the correct way to do it.
    and no i wouldn't change the sus.

So you think I should do 1 amp of sus a day for three weeks and just run the EQ the same. Thats a lot of injections.

Thread Information