melkor75 is offline New Member

first bad pec injection

Today i had my first problem with my injection. Everything went well upto bringing out the needle. As it was nearly out i saw blood running out and a 0.5cm lump vertical and 1 cm radius surrounding the needle. When it was totally out the blood ran quite a bit. I started rubbing the area and the swelling started to subside almost at once.

I didn't hit a vein i'm sure since i aspirated and got the clear bubbles. This is the 6th shot, all the rest have gone with out problem.

On this injection i changed 2 things...

1/ it was very shortly after a pec workout.
    2/ the length of needle that entered through the skin was only 8/10's of an inch. Before i had been shoving my 1.25 inch pins all the way in. This time i cut the plastic needle cover down so that the pin could only penetrate 8/10ths of an inch.

i use a 90(ish)degree angle for the needle so it should have gone deep enough.

do you think either of these things could have created the bad injection or do you think i could have just clipped a vein?

Although i hate the quad injections i may have to give them another go if i get another bad pec shot.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I love quad shots... Pecs... only slin, hcg , or igf.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i dont know what could have happened when i do my pec injections i use an 1.5inch pin and sometimes it slips and goes all the way in nothing every messed me up or caused anything like that to happen

melkor75 is offline New Member
    Yeah, i'm going to go back to the pushing the needle all the way in. I'm sure that was the problem.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    just because u aspirated doesn't mean u didn't go thru a vein... it happens all the time.
    what u described is a normal injection... just that u nicked a vein.. no biggie...
    if u have the mass in your pecs then go all the way in if it makes u feel better. i use a 1inch needle and go in 1 inch. i don't buy into the " what if the needle breaks off??" crap... unless your needle is defective it isn't gonna break off while doin a shot. the kind of force needed to break a pin off in u would leave u with worse problems then the needle breaking off in u... your shit would be torn up...

Thread Information