Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

Nolva for naturally occuring gyno

I know that gyno is not only cause by steroids and its acctualy fairly common in men. I know that it effects people naturally, and i believe that i am one of those people...i dont have it bad and i have never juiced...but iw as just wondering if i were to buy some nolvadex would it maybe tighten up my natural gyno, maybe help it out a bit...its not to bad its just one of those things. Any info is greatly appriciated.

Unoid is offline Member
    what you're looking for is Letro.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Nolvadex isn't likely to help with gyno that has been there for a long time. Letro is a possibility, although you often need to bring your estradiol down pretty darn low for a good while to see positive effets on the gyno; and this damages the lipid panel (cholesterol). That isn't to say that the lipid profile won't recover once you are done...

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member
    yeah thanks for the info....its really nothing just one of those things thats if i could fix i would....figured i would ask. thanks

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath99
    I know that gyno is not only cause by steroids and its acctualy fairly common in men. I know that it effects people naturally, and i believe that i am one of those people...i dont have it bad and i have never juiced...but iw as just wondering if i were to buy some nolvadex would it maybe tighten up my natural gyno, maybe help it out a bit...its not to bad its just one of those things. Any info is greatly appriciated.
    I am one of those people too. Nolva won't do anything and letro may only do something if your lucky. It never worked for me and i ran it for 2 months at max dose. It depends on how bad your case is bro. Give letro a shot first. If it really does effect you like it does me then you will need surgery. Mine is planned for early next year.

Thread Information