kickin it up is offline New Member

what guage and length for prop??

I just read that people who are injecting prop ed or eod are putting it in delts, tris, bis etc. I though that the ass or leg was the only place for this because its oil, i use either a 22guage 1inch or 1.5 inch, what would you use for tris or delts etc, and is it wise to put prop there? btw, i know iam asking alot of questions tonight...just trying to learn as much as i can, thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I use 25g 1' for all injections........... I don't hit glutes so i don't need to worry about using longer ****. But the 25g will help cut down on scar tissue build up along with rotation of sites.

kickin it up is offline New Member
    so 25 guage 1 inch is ok for tris, bis etc, and ok for prop to go in those smaller muscles, i never knew that, mudman your like an encyclopedia, cool, really appreciate it. i always thought you should put oil in the larger muscles

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kickin it up
    so 25 guage 1 inch is ok for tris, bis etc, and ok for prop to go in those smaller muscles, i never knew that, mudman your like an encyclopedia, cool, really appreciate it. i always thought you should put oil in the larger muscles
    I use 25g for all injections so I hit quads, delts, tricepts this is more then enough sites to get me through the week.......... I have done bicept injections but that was with a slin needle using IGF

23g 1.5"ers for glutes
    23g 1.0"ers for spot injections.

Thread Information