melkor75 is offline New Member

testex leo - 2ml vials 250mg/ml any good?

I've been offered some testex leo 2ml vials. I believe it's spanish test/cyp and that these 2ml vials have the rubber stopper on the top not the glass snap off.

Has anyone tried this stuff and if so was it any good?

I'm using galenika 1ml test/e amps at the moment. But for my next cycle these could be just the thing as i hate the snap off amps and i can't find any test/e or test/c vials with the rubber stoppers that have 250mg/ml strength...anyone know of any brands i should be looking for?

jinos is offline Member
    Testex is one of the best human grades on the market, but make sure they're not fake. I've seen alot of fakes out there. You can only get it if you know someone in the pharm. business. Check out the steroid pic. section and compare yours to them. Testex does not come in vials. They come in ampules.

jinos is offline Member
    If it's a money issue, then go for vet gear (QV or Tornel) but it is usually underdosed. IMO, I would save your money and get humangrade. Remember, this is your body.

melkor75 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Testex is one of the best human grades on the market, but make sure they're not fake. I've seen alot of fakes out there. You can only get it if you know someone in the pharm. business. Check out the steroid pic. section and compare yours to them. Testex does not come in vials. They come in ampules.

thanks for the reply..been away for a few days. Good to know it's amps not vials...i have galenika amps and was lookinging for a 250mg/ml test/e that comes in the rubber topped vials. I keep searching.

thanks for your help.

Thread Information