Schwarz is offline Member

Nolvadex the killer!

Found this on another board. Jesus I didn't think Nolvadex was this bad for you!!! Any thoughts??

Sorry had to attach it on a word doc coz this site wouldn't accept it (too many words apparantely)

Cheers
    s
    Attached Files Attached Files

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah I read that yesterday, strikes me as some fringe element Bullshit, just in the writing.

Pierre Blais, well known as a drug researcher who was ejected from Canada's health protection bureaucracy when he spoke out about silicone breast implants, describes the story of tamoxifen as "the story of modern drug design which produces garbage drugs". He says, "Good drug design ceased, unfortunately, in the 1930s." Tamoxifen, Blais asserts, "...is a garbage drug that made it to the top of the scrap heap. It is a DES in the making." (2)

Kind of interesting that they quoted an guy who lost his job, also the only studies I have ever found on tamox linking it to liver cancer were in rats and were believed to be specific to rats as it did not show the same results in human trials or even in lab mice. The drug has be prescribed long term(two years or more) for nearly 30 years in america for breast cancer and has only been shown to be linked to some non cancerous liver toxicities in these groups.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-11-2005 at 09:47 AM.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Practically every drug has potential bad side effects & conflicting research evidence as does almost everything from coffee to eggs! If I were to believe everthing I read all I would ever digest would be Spring Water!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    MMMMMMMMMMMMM Spring water MMMMMMMMMMM!

Thread Information