The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

As promised... cycle progress

When I was musing about running cyp or enanth ED, a lot of members here were interested and curious. Well, here it is exactly 45 days into the cycle. Running 140mg Cyp ED which is just shy of 1g/week. After the first month I started my crystal fina, first at 60mg/ED then I bumped it up to 75 and now today I will try it at 90mg ED. Sides have been remarkably low, even for the fina which I did not expect. Probably a moderating effect of the constant test levels. Gains don't seem to come any faster than with normal 2x/week shots of cyp, though... but I am fairly prone to gyno and having almost no symptoms from 1g/week. Sides are about what I used to get from 500mg/week shooting twice in the week.

Oh, why the odd dosages of fina? Well, I compounded it at 150mg/ml so .1mlis 15mg. .5ml is 75mg etc. The cyp is 200mg/ml and so .1 cc is 20mg, and doses in these increments are nice and easy to measure.

The only fina sides are my body thermostat going crazy at night. NO rage episodes, but partly that is because I am walking on air now that the new GF who is actually an ex from 5 years ago is just super mellow and has me wanting to get my ass home after work and make her happy. Usually 75mg gives me some emotional issues.

Training and diet have not been up to the task of getting the most out of this cycle, due to katrina and stuff, but I am making some nice progress. Size 30 pants are now getting loose at the waist and I am getting a little veiny. Lots of nice comments from people. Feeling great, looking great, making improvements... life is good and getting better.

Would I do it again, the ED test shots? Yeah. It keeps the shot size small. Sides seem to be slightly less than expected. Gains probably do not improve much, but lower sides and smaller shots is reason enough. Next cycle I might go to maybe 200mg/ED of cyp... we'll see.

Okay that's it. I think maybe after this cycle I will finally feel up to posting some pics. I got about 14 more weeks to the end.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Good post, thanks for the update.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thanks for the insight. I may try ED or EOD injections in the future.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    It is GREAT to have you back, Baron, and to know that you're in such a happy space. Congrats.

Look forward to seeing the pictures of the man behind the legend.

-BigLittleTim

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good insight bro. Thanks. What anti-e's are you running/dose?

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    good post, bro.
    Update regularly, cause it is very interesting

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Good insight bro. Thanks. What anti-e's are you running/dose?
    I have cabergoline... well, not an anti-E but good to have on hand with fina... running 2.5mg EOD while I am on the fina. Running 12.5mg nolva ED, and for a while when I thought I might be getting the bumpy lumpys I also went with .25mg letro ED and temporarily upped the nolva to 25mg/ED. I also take 200mg B6 ED for the anti-progestin effect. The only thing I have ran so far all the way through was the nolvadex , and that is as much for the HDL/LDL ratio as for anti-gyno. I don't worry about a little bloat since it goes away so quick and easy. I suspect that if I were running 100mg/week the old school way, with 2x/week shots, I would have to be more aggressive with the estrogen management. I guess the only way to know for sure is to run a cycle that way.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Interesting way to lay out a gram of test. Seems more convenient that way but not necessarily for gains. Glad to have you back, momentarily again I assume.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good experiement Baron, Hope all goes well and please keep us updated. How much nolva/day is required to help control HDL/LDL ratio? Thanks.

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    forgive my ignorance, but what is HDL/LDL?? I'm starting a cycle next week with fina and cyp. I thought i had all my possible sides covered with B-6 and nolvadex . If not...please let me know.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    its your cholesterol; ldl bad hdl good

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    enjoy ur ed test shoots

Thread Information