Haggis is offline New Member

Mood swings and emotional

Hi I've been reading this forum a while but upon having a question thought I'd register today, so hi

Anyway I'm currently in a cycle of
    250mg of deca per week
    150mg of prop per week

I'm getting around 9 hours sleep a night, training 4-5 days per week, I'm around 190lb and aiming for 5000 callories per day .

I'm on on my 3rd week and my strength has improved but I'm having mood swings like I'm some kind of big girl .

One day I feel amazing and the next I just want people to leave me alone .

This is my 2nd cycle and the first was 100mg of deca and 50mg of sust and I dont recall having any mood swings or feeling emotional at all .

From what I've managed to read so far is prop has a short life ? I dont really want to use more though but i could change what I'm using, maybe back to sust or something ? if thats the problem .

This is upsetting my girlfriend to as I'm pushing and pulling all the time and I've only just met her so she's getting worried.

Any help would be great, thanks .

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    How often are you injecting the prop? If not eod then this can cause you to have severely fluctuating blood levels and yes mood swings.

Haggis if I were to make a change, and I know you said you don't want more, but I would up my Prop to at least 350(bare min.)/week. More likely I would go to 450/wk and shoot ed small injects.

What is your fuul cycle plan, Length, gear on hand, and PCT, let's see if we can't help you out.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Is this Seattle Junk under a different user name?....lol....

My full cycle is basically just that which I've posted for 10 weeks .

I have nolva and clomid but I've not planned my PCT, my advise from my gym is to have it on hand if i need it but on what I'm using I probably wont, any help with that to would be great

I'm using the prop monday, wednesday and friday at 50mg a go .

My amps are 50mg tectoctepoha .

More does scare me a bit as I was aiming to up slightly cycle at a time .

Well at 150 mg/wk you are merely supressing your natural and replacing it with synthetic, you aren't really adding anything to the deal. Up you dose to at least 350 mg/wk as stated earlier, you will feel better! Also, due to prop's short half life you need to shoot at least EOD to keep your blood serum somewhat steady. As you are doing it you are getting moody probably 2-3 days after you injects right, it is the rollercoaster blood levels causing this. Next, you must always PCT, your friends are not helping you, anytime you supress natural test production you must stimulate it to start again as quickly as possible to keep from losing all your gains and becoming an emotional bitch on estrogen overload. So 3 days after your last inject you need 300 mg Clomid then for 3 weeks after take 100 mg clomid ed. Also, you must run the prop 2 weeks long than the deca due to the half life differences.You may also want to thorw in some Trib and or Lonkat ali for PCT.

And as far as the dosing bothering you, I like to see a guy be conservative and build his way up, but I can tell you the most common first cycle recommended around here is Test E @ 500 mg/wk. 150 isn't dong jack for you but messing you up.

Ok if I up to 350mg I'm going to use 7 amps a week, I gues that works out nicely for 1 a day but its going to be harder getting the pins and pumps than the gear itself .

Would I benafit alot more ED or would the same dose bring similar benafits if it were EOD ?

Thanks for the advice on the PCT to, I did find on my first cycle I lost some weight and my strength dropped slightly about 6ish weeks after my last shot.

I think that for modest doses EOD and ED should wind up being fairly equal. So go EOD, but def go to at least 350mg/wk. And if you need more pins, check with our sponser in the upper right banner ARR, they can set you up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Is this Seattle Junk under a different user name?....lol....
    Don't you care about my feelings! Don't hurt me again. You are the

Thread Information